• 18(current)
v16 Xperience1080 5.x
Hi everyone,
I just trying to install Experience 1080,
Everything are fine except, spotlight and new movies section!!
they empty!!!!
So how can I add some source feed to show latest movies, etc ... ?
maybe from RSS Feed ?

Thanks a lot and have a lovely day Smile
Hi everyone,

I'm running Kodi 16.1 with xperience1080 v5.1.54 on a rPI3 with LibreElec.

A few questions that I have not been able to find the answer to:
1- I want to remove Global Search, but the skin requires it. Any way to force a removal of this feature?
2- Is it possible to change the menu links text and where they go to? For example, I have the Applications menu item. I want to rename it to "Kids Shows" and have it go to Video Add-ons if clicked. Possible?
3- Home Widgets - "In Theatres Now" and "Popular Movies" don't work, even though I have MovieDB installed. In an older version of Xperience1080 (3.x), these Widgets would load the movies' trailer. Now, it loads an info screen. Any way to make "In Theatres Now" and "Popular Movies" to work, and to show the movie's trailer when clicked?

I know for 1) and 2), I'll have to modify userdata files, but not sure which ones.

Any help appreciated.
All of them are only possible with strong knowledge of the skin language and the skin itself. If you ask me, I would say use a skin which gives you the freedom to customize everything you want. Xperience1080 is a simple and clean skin which aims on a beautiful UI with less customizations.
Hi,

just wanted to say that your skin is great and i use it now nearly 2 years without any major crashes! Definitly longer than any other Kodi skin I've used, and I'm still happy with it Smile THANK YOU for your great work!

Happy new year!
Thank you and I hope you enjoy the next great version for Kodi 17 Big Grin
Hi,

When i want to install Experience 1080 on Kody 16, i have an error message while trying to DL it that says there is a dependency error.

Any idea on how to fix it ?

Thanks
Nemrod
Hello,

Any idea ?

Thanks
Nemrod
Hello,

Any chance to get some help ?

Nemrod
Hi,

Is there any chance to get an answer / some help ?

Nemrod
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 5.x3