[Playlist Loader] Help with AUTO Playback.
Hello, i use this add-on called PLAYLIST LOADER. Thank's to the creator, i love it as it suits my needs almost perfectly except for one thing, i can not play some of the streams. And would like your help here to see if i can change the Playback of videos to AUTO.

I'm a newb, i almost dont know anything about coding in python, just understand very simple basic stuff (nothing at all lol)

I know i need this Playback to suit my needs as i've tried it in another add-on and works, just that add-on does not have an option to create & save playlists.

Code:
<!-- Playback -->
        <setting visible="true" id="player" type="labelenum" label="30703" values="AUTO|DVDPLAYER|MPLAYER|PAPLAYER" default="AUTO"/>
        <setting label="30732" type="slider" id="playsizelimit" default="10" range="0,50" option="int" />

I'm using playlist loader from here....
https://github.com/cubicle-vdo/xbmc-isra...listLoader

Please help on what i need to edit so i'm able to play AUTO|DVDPLAYER|MPLAYER|PAPLAYER out of my playlists.

Much much appriciated to anyone who will take their time to help me with this and much appriciation goes already to the creator of Playlist loader, i just do not know how to get in contact with him/her.

Thank you.[/quote][/php]
I need help using Youtube in a playlist. I am using Playlist Loader.

The following works:

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=xuC-bbojZdU

but the video id keeps changing so I need to use the channel id instead but I don't know the correct syntax for it

this is the channel from Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/live_strea...autoplay=1

I tried: plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=UC--UtxrU7FWNCp0l7AG9EIw

and plugin://plugin.video.youtube/embed/live_stream?channel=UC--UtxrU7FWNCp0l7AG9EIw

and plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?channel_id=UC--UtxrU7FWNCp0l7AG9EIw

but none of these worked

Help please

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Playlist Loader] Help with AUTO Playback.0