Release Metro1080 Version 2.1.0
(2015-11-18, 01:13)Gohawks24 Wrote: Download no longer working Sad

Sorry......
Solved
(2015-11-18, 20:13)mo123 Wrote: Please add support for airmouse clicks on the top category menus.
Eg. Clicking on the categories doesn't work, only after you disable mouse input in the settings, but then the airmouse left click doersn't work on the buttons.

I will see what I can do it..

In the next days I will publish an UPDATE
WoW this is amazing... I got just one question: Is it possible to add custom paths to the widgets? if not can you point me on how to change the default ones to a custom path?
(2015-11-22, 22:30)schismata Wrote: WoW this is amazing... I got just one question: Is it possible to add custom paths to the widgets? if not can you point me on how to change the default ones to a custom path?

Customize widgets is not possible (in the new update will be not possible) To point you to change the defualt ones: Inludes_Home.xml " grouplist id:40 "

Example: Widget1 Home
<content>plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=intheaters</content>
New Versión 2.0.0

Download Link (first page)
Big Grin
"- IMPORTANT -> Install skin using Kodi settings / add-ons / Instal from zip file / select skin.Metro1080.zip (all scripts needed for the skin will be installed using this way)"

Dependencies not finded

Dont install..

Any help?

Thx
(2015-12-20, 00:52)Soujirou Seta Wrote: "- IMPORTANT -> Install skin using Kodi settings / add-ons / Instal from zip file / select skin.Metro1080.zip (all scripts needed for the skin will be installed using this way)"

Dependencies not finded

Dont install..

Any help?

Thx

I tried with a new installation and it Works for me (all dependencies availables) ... or try to install manualy the skin (extract zip file to the program folder )
and install minimum,one by one. these pluggins:
extendedinfo
Giantbomb
GlobalSearch
ArtistSlideshow
hola JdAb, ¿este skin funciona en jarbis? lo intente instalar y me daba un error

(Hi JdAB. This skin works on jarbis? I try to install it but I got an error)

saludos
(2015-12-21, 23:27)Eddy_ac Wrote: hola JdAb, ¿este skin funciona en jarbis? lo intente instalar y me daba un error

(Hi JdAB. This skin works on jarbis? I try to install it but I got an error)

saludos

Lo solucionaré en los próximos días (el skin tendría que funcionar correctamente en Jarvis)

I will solve it in the next few days (the skin should work correctly in Jarvis)
New version 2.1.0 available on the first page.

For the moment this mod is not updated to jarvis (as soon as posible)
If you like this mod and want help to keep it always updated, your help will be appreciate.
Special message to Piers or any other member fórum.

Jdab
For those asking about Jarvis: I (together with xhaggi) am currently working on the Jarvis updates for the parent skin. I've been away for over three months and have only returned recently, hence the delay. JdAb and I have spoken and I've explained this - once the master on my github is update to date, this mod will be.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-01-31, 15:44)Piers Wrote: For those asking about Jarvis: I (together with xhaggi) am currently working on the Jarvis updates for the parent skin. I've been away for over three months and have only returned recently, hence the delay. JdAb and I have spoken and I've explained this - once the master on my github is update to date, this mod will be.

Hi Piers,
Thanks for your reply!
I will try to copy changes of your update version, but is not easy...
For any problem I'll try to contact you.
(2016-02-01, 23:33)JdAb Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 15:44)Piers Wrote: For those asking about Jarvis: I (together with xhaggi) am currently working on the Jarvis updates for the parent skin. I've been away for over three months and have only returned recently, hence the delay. JdAb and I have spoken and I've explained this - once the master on my github is update to date, this mod will be.

Hi Piers,
Thanks for your reply!
I will try to copy changes of your update version, but is not easy...
For any problem I'll try to contact you.

Feel free to contact me, I'll help where possible. But also please remember that I have limited time.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metro1080 Version 2.1.02