CommandLine Scraping - No connection to internet
Hi everybody,

first I want to tell, that the GUI works very well and as expected. Great tool. Until now I tried a lot of Media-Manager-Tools and so far, this one is the best.

But there is a little problem I couldn't solve: The CommandLine Scraping with option -scrapeNew seems not to recognize my internet-connection. Log says:

Code:
2015-10-02 08:42:58,175 WARN  [main] org.tinymediamanager.core.License:67 - Error getting MAC from LocalHost IP - not connected to internet/router?

I already tried to run the command "./tinyMediaManagerCMD.sh -scrapeNew" from inside the tmm folder, but that doesn't help either.

I am running Ubuntu 14.04.01, java version is 1.8.0_60 jdk.

I don't realy know how to solve this error.

Thanks in advance!
this is only for validating the donators "license" - should not be a problem for the internet access of tinyMediaManager

-scrapeNew does only scrape movies, which has been found _at the same run_. If you imported new movies into tmm with a previous run, these are not longer marked as new movies (in this case you may need to take the option -scrapeUnscraped)

hth
Manuel
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
ok, we tried to display the MAC in some logfile (for a connection test) - this failed somehow.
Did the rest work? (since it is only a warning)

Can you send us the complete logfile?
Can you send us the output of "ifconfig -a" ?

br

Edit:
aww... should not have so much tabs open.
Manuel beat me over an hour :p
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2015-10-02, 10:08)mlaggner Wrote: this is only for validating the donators "license" - should not be a problem for the internet access of tinyMediaManager

-scrapeNew does only scrape movies, which has been found _at the same run_. If you imported new movies into tmm with a previous run, these are not longer marked as new movies (in this case you may need to take the option -scrapeUnscraped)

hth
Manuel

Ah, okay. I always tried "scrapeNew" alone. Combined after "updateMovies" it's working now. I thought, the fact that TinyMediaManager doesen't scrape artwork and details is related to the fact, that it is not recognizing an internet-connection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine Scraping - No connection to internet0