iVue TV Guide Not Streaming
I came across this program due to its popularity with streaming live television in the U.S., and after seeing it work I figure I give it a try. However, whenever I go to run a stream, I will receive an error on-screen that reads, "IPTV Stalker. Authorization Failed" and shuts off the stream, if you would call it a stream. All it is able to display is a black screen with a popup on the top-right that shows "IPTV" and a progression bar. The error that this spits out is as follows:

Code:
03:08:29 T:9888  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
03:08:29 T:9888  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
03:08:31 T:9888   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\miker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.F.T.V\default.py", line 1164, in <module>
                                                play_filmon(name, url, iconimage, ch_fanart)
                                              File "C:\Users\miker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.F.T.V\default.py", line 280, in play_filmon
                                                link = open_url(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\miker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.F.T.V\default.py", line 60, in open_url
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "A:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 127, in urlopen
                                                return _opener.open(url, data, timeout)
                                              File "A:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 410, in open
                                                response = meth(req, response)
                                              File "A:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 523, in http_response
                                                'http', request, response, code, msg, hdrs)
                                              File "A:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 448, in error
                                                return self._call_chain(*args)
                                              File "A:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 382, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "A:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib2.py", line 531, in http_error_default
                                                raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Why is iVue preventing the stream? Is there something else I have to do before I can watch any shows? Can anybody help me lol. I have spent a while looking for anyone with the same issue that has proposed a fix but nothing has come up yet.

Also, I have already switched the XMLTV type to "TECBOX (stalkeriptv) and before running any TV channels deleted the addons.ini to make sure this was a fresh start for the program.
IP Stalker is a banned addon and no discussion allowed on this forum.
Please read Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)
Ditto for FTV
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iVue TV Guide Not Streaming0