Closing Kodi is slow
Been playing with Kodi for a week now and the program is very nice.
One thing I have noticed is that Kodi is closing very slow. It takes almost a minute sometimes.

How can this be faster?

Kodi Log
Ditch the crappy add-ons and reps (tv addons and xbmchub), or ask where you got them. You're unlikley to get any help while continuing to use these. Download a fresh copy of Kodi from a legitimate source, and try to reproduce the issue.
There seems to be a very large break from 13:07:35 while emby scnas a lot of stuff until 13:08:50 at plugin.video.emby\service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it,

Looks like emby might be at issue. I did see a few add-on errors, and they're famous for holding up the works waiting for a return signal that never comes, and a half minute timeout wouldn't be unusual. Shutting down Kodi, includes writing out that large user log, and in this case your 'debug' log was not toggled 'on' which records step by step with time stamp of the actions.

Disable ALL add-ons, turn debug on (settings>system>debugging) and let's have a look at that log again.
I only installed ***MOD EDIT: removed link*** and not much more.

I will try some things with a fresh install without kaosbox.
After uninstalling emby it goes faster. Stll not as fast as I think it should but faster. I will drop this issue at the emby community forum.
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Closing Kodi is slow0