• 19(current)
Release Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<four>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=3)</four>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<fourn>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=3)</four>
</keyboard>
</FullScreenVideo>
</keymap>

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<five>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=2)</five>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<five>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=2)</five>
</keyboard>
</FullScreenVideo>
</keymap>

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<six>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=1)</six>
</keyboard>
</global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<six>XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.surveillanceroom?action=show_preview&camera_number=1)</six>
</keyboard>
</FullScreenVideo>
</keymap>

Works well :-)
Hi, sorry if this a silly question. im trying to open camera 1 in fullscreen via http command for my home automation. the closest i can get is the surveillance room camera menu.
can anyone please help me with the correct syntax

decoded syntax so far

luup.inet.wget("http://xxx:[email protected]:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"plugin.video.surveillanceroom"},"id":"1"}}")
Hi, Brettzky84 here is your answer you been almost there:
http://192.168.1.3:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"wait":false,"addonid":"plugin.video.surveillanceroom","params":{"action":"single_camera","camera_number":"1","id":"1"}},"id":2}
This is for Camera 1

http://192.168.1.3:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"wait":false,"addonid":"plugin.video.surveillanceroom","params":{"action":"single_camera","camera_number":"1","id":"1"}},"id":2}:;):
Hello Everyone,
I was under this impression that if I use Foscam HD such as FI9831P I be able to set the motion sensor feature to see floating image on my Kodi screen with motion trigger on camera ( just like preview mode) So I order Foscam FI9831PB and set it up but seems like Foscam have just as much feature for me as other brand of cameras that I had before, camera such as Trendnet (IP422WN -IP410WN) and Dlink(2630L) or Amcrest that I setup with this Add-ons, everthing is works as it describe but motion sensor feature, I am using Raspberry Pi 3 with LibreElec and Kodi version 16.1 Jarvis.
Also I know is possible to write the python script and get the motion sensor feature to work but I was wondering if the motion sensor is working for anyone just with this Add-ons on Foscam.
I do not have any issue with seeing all camera individually within Kodi as well as preview mode and all four cams at once but I could not get the motion sensor feature work on Foscam.

I be appreciate any feed back from you on this matter.
(2017-03-16, 03:03)kash7777 Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I was under this impression that if I use Foscam HD such as FI9831P I be able to set the motion sensor feature to see floating image on my Kodi screen with motion trigger on camera ( just like preview mode) So I order Foscam FI9831PB and set it up but seems like Foscam have just as much feature for me as other brand of cameras that I had before, camera such as Trendnet (IP422WN -IP410WN) and Dlink(2630L) or Amcrest that I setup with this Add-ons, everthing is works as it describe but motion sensor feature, I am using Raspberry Pi 3 with LibreElec and Kodi version 16.1 Jarvis.
Also I know is possible to write the python script and get the motion sensor feature to work but I was wondering if the motion sensor is working for anyone just with this Add-ons on Foscam.
I do not have any issue with seeing all camera individually within Kodi as well as preview mode and all four cams at once but I could not get the motion sensor feature work on Foscam.

I be appreciate any feed back from you on this matter.
I have 2 foscams, both work with motion detect. Have one Hipcam, motion detect does not work.

FI9805W FI8904W.

I played around with settings and suddenly motion detect worked. I think it has to be set to the jpg stream.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk
Hi, Jinux thank you for prompt respond.

Last night I got the my Foscam to work "conditionally" let me explain, I was watching Youtube and all of the sudden I notice that camera motion sensor got trigger and I saw the floating window on corner of my TV screen then I find out if I watching any movie or listening to music in "full screen mode" the motion feature with Foscam works but if I am on Kodi home screen even when I can hear the camera triggering but no floating picture on TV screen, I thought may be my VPN causing the issue because I do not use VPN while I am using Youtube or listening to my music but after disabling the VPN still when I am on home screen of Kodi the camera (Foscam) does not trigger the screen picture,

Also when I am listening to music with Kodi in background No motion screen, but if I place the music in Full screen mode then I get motion feature works.Wink
One more thing when I open Foscam on Full screen I can not close it properly and i need to reboot the system (with or without controller for camera on screen) this is not the case for other cameras that I own.
(2017-03-16, 13:38)kash7777 Wrote: Hi, Jinux thank you for prompt respond.

Last night I got the my Foscam to work "conditionally" let me explain, I was watching Youtube and all of the sudden I notice that camera motion sensor got trigger and I saw the floating window on corner of my TV screen then I find out if I watching any movie or listening to music in "full screen mode" the motion feature with Foscam works but if I am on Kodi home screen even when I can hear the camera triggering but no floating picture on TV screen, I thought may be my VPN causing the issue because I do not use VPN while I am using Youtube or listening to my music but after disabling the VPN still when I am on home screen of Kodi the camera (Foscam) does not trigger the screen picture,

Also when I am listening to music with Kodi in background No motion screen, but if I place the music in Full screen mode then I get motion feature works.Wink
One more thing when I open Foscam on Full screen I can not close it properly and i need to reboot the system (with or without controller for camera on screen)
In the setting of the add on you can disable the preview on different screens, maybe the homescreen is ticked at this setting and thus you do not see the preview on the home screen. Maybe you could attach a key to the preview, i did the same, pressing 4,5 or 6 makes the preview appear. Then you can test if the pteview works and play around with the add on settings. Scroll back in post to see my keyboard.xml and change to your cam url and keys.

Succes.

Hi, Jinux
I do not have any issue with "preview" of any of my camera include of Foscam the issue is just for Foscam when I click on camera Icon for FULL SCREEN view again the preview works fine for Foscam and I can see small window of image on my corner of my TV. I already assign different keyboard stroke for different camera to my keyboard.xml no issue there (" I just done it for preview mode").
Issue is Full screen view of Foscam, when I move my mouse over the Foscam Icon I can see the full image of capture picture with Foscam in background " transparent" then when I click on icon for FULL SCREEN I get a problem.

Setup for Foscam are Videostream, Snapshot, Snapshot, "I got FI9831P"

Jinux, does your motion sensor for Foscam works when you are in "Kodi home screen" with bar in middle of screen selection for Program, Videos, Music,...?
Mine does works only if I am watching video or listen to the music in Full screen.
(2017-03-16, 17:06)kash7777 Wrote: Hi, Jinux
I do not have any issue with "preview" of any of my camera include of Foscam the issue is just for Foscam when I click on camera Icon for FULL SCREEN view again the preview works fine for Foscam and I can see small window of image on my corner of my TV. I already assign different keyboard stroke for different camera to my keyboard.xml no issue there (" I just done it for preview mode").
Issue is Full screen view of Foscam, when I move my mouse over the Foscam Icon I can see the full image of capture picture with Foscam in background " transparent" then when I click on icon for FULL SCREEN I get a problem.

Setup for Foscam are Videostream, Snapshot, Snapshot, "I got FI9831P"

Jinux, does your motion sensor for Foscam works when you are in "Kodi home screen" with bar in middle of screen selection for Program, Videos, Music,...?
Mine does works only if I am watching video or listen to the music in Full screen.
I am sorry i misunderstood. I only use preview. Full screen is not working and i stopped figuring out why, it gave me a headache. The preview is big enough for me, like 25% of my screen. So i thought ill leave full screen for what it is and made the preview screens zoom big. Sorry.

Hi Guys
Im pretty good with setting up the cameras and add ons. but im trying to find Surveillance Room addon.Is the add-on in indigo?or super repo.
I can find every other kind of ip camera addon but not the surveillance room . I also can find the download on the net for it.but i just want to add the addon through kodi ...thanks
Maybe read first post?

Following is a link to my Youtube showing 6 IP Cams within Surveillance Room App in Action, if anyone figure out a hack to get other Brand of IP Cam Motion/Sound trigger to work with this App please let me know Cool

Setup with Raspberry Pi 3, LibreElect, Kodi Jarvis 16.1
IP Cams: FI9831P, Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD, Trendnet TV-IP410WN, Dlink 2630L
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2GbaVBeKA&t=25s
I don't know if that reply was for me but I'm sure it was. You said to look at first post... but in that first post it does not say where you can find the survalience room add-on. Sorry I'm just trying to find the addon throughout kodi while searching the addons. . I can find other ip camera addon but not this specific one...
Hi Mistercheeks,

This some other way of installing the Application Surveillance room
Go to System --> File Manager click on Add source , on popup windows type following:
in top window ----> http://srp.nu/
then in bottom windows type a meaning full name for source such as supre_repo
then click OK
then go to System --> Add-ons --> install from zip file --> go to super_repo or whatever you call it, click on version of Kodi that you have I got Jarvis that is 16.1 check your version kodi if you have newer version select krypton
then go to --> repositories --> suprerepo --> superrepo.kodi.........zip click on OK on right hand and let it install
then go to the install from repository "is just above install from zip file" --> superRepoAll[jarvis}[v7] press enter go to Video add -ons --> find surveillance room click and install.
Then you get out go to Videos on main kodi page go to add_ons file the surveillance room click on it and configure it for your camera.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support7