Release - Surveillance Room - Your IP Camera Companion with extra Foscam HD Support

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jinux Offline
(2017-03-21 04:11)mistercheeks Wrote:  I don't know if that reply was for me but I'm sure it was. You said to look at first post... but in that first post it does not say where you can find the survalience room add-on. Sorry I'm just trying to find the addon throughout kodi while searching the addons. . I can find other ip camera addon but not this specific one...
Hi i am sorry. Read the following from first post:

Install
Install my repository and then install the add-on from there. Get notified of add-on updates! It's under both 'Program add-ons' or 'Video add-ons'
Repository Download

Download the .zip file to your hdd. Then in kodi, go to add ons and select, install thru zip file. Navigate to the downloaded zip file on your hdd.

Then the zip will install, go to add ons, install repository and find the new installed repository and there the surveillance add on will be installed from.

Good luck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1032 met Tapatalk

Windows 10, Kodi 17.0 Krypton. Always switching between Aeon Madnox and Titan.
Intel I7, 16Gb Ram, nVidia GTX750Ti LP, 256 Gb SSD. 5x 4Tb External Movie/Video/Audio collection on usb3.0.
Yamaha VX467 receiver with 5.1 Toslink. KEF, IQ90 front, IQ60 rear, IQ50 mid, REL sub.
HDMI to Samsung UE46ES6200 series.

XBOX 1 with Aeon Auriga Lite Revison 8 Black.
find quote
mistercheeks Offline
Thanks I'll try that.
find quote
mistercheeks Offline
Hi
so i used cyber duck to send to Kodi.Got it installed , and i enter in the user name and password and port . But when i go to preview it its says not properly configured.The foscam cameras im using is Fi9805w H.264
Will this app work with H.264 or does it have to be MPEG
thanks for your help
find quote