Schedules Direct for Kodi
I have schedules direct working on NPVR and Kodi on my Zotac Zbox running WIN 7. But I can't manage to transfer the SD info to
my Raspberry PI 2 running OpenELEC. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
You don't actually transfer the SD stuff into Kodi. Kodi loads the guide data from NPVR, and NPVR gets it from SD. That's only important because I think at one time there was an addon to load SD data directly into some version of XBMC. Having said that, let's start with the basics.

1- Do you have LiveTV enabled in Kodi and have the NPVR PVR Addon enabled and configured to talk to your NPVR server (which might be on the same machine)?
2- If you do, check in SYSTEM -> SETTINGS -> TV -> GUIDE. There is an option to clear the data. That should, in theory reload the guide data from NPVR.

If neither of those works, we might need to know more about your setup and maybe get some debug logs.
Hi pkscout,

I don't know if you received my last message. On the server (Zotac Zbox, WIN 7) NPVR works with SD and client Kodi even with TV Guide disabled. But even though I have the PI connected to the server (Zotac) it does not show any guide data. And TV Guide asks for xml data source that is not available on the server? I think you can see why I am confused. :-)
I also tried using the zotac server for guide info on a ubuntu os. Same issue. I connected to the server using NextPVR PVR client
and tried to download the data using clear in settings TV. No luck.
I found the problem. I thought I had made the ip of the zotac static but it had changed. I must not have saved the change.
Thanks for all of your suggestions!

Jerry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Schedules Direct for Kodi0