Aeon Nox and MQ 5 Changing Skins problem
I am new to this so please accept my apologies if I screw up.
Re - Changing Skin Problem.On both KODI Isengard 15.1 and XBMC. Gotham that I have downloaded both open with AEON NOX or AEON MQ 5 and not CONFLUENCE. I have looked on YouTube for answers but all the videos are shown opening with CONFLUENCE on which it is easy to change skins
I cannot find anywhere in AEON NOX or MQ 5 to change the skin. When you go to skin settings the word APPEARANCE is shown at the top of screen but it is not accessible as it is in CONFLUENCE. The same problem with AEON MQ 5. There must be a simple solution for this that I am not seeing, so hope someone can show me the way.
You shouldn't be looking in skin settings. To change the skin go to SYSTEM > Appearance > Skin > Skin and you should then click on Aeon Nox and a box will appear with all installed skins. Select Confluence
In MQ5 you should be able to navigate to settings on main menu and click. That opens the settings window and you can focus on "appearance" and either navigate right or click on it to get to the appearance settings, unless you somehow deleted skin file SettingsCategory.xml. The actual appearance settings available are controlled by Kodi.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox and MQ 5 Changing Skins problem0