Amazon fire stick
Hello sorry if I'm in the wrong place never done a forum befor I'm looking for some help I have just put kodi on my fire stick and I'm trying to add a build and I've tried three different repos and I'm keep getting the red X error at the bottom of the screen any help will be wonderful thanks .
Everything you need to know is here:

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fire_TV

Also check the forum rules. There is no support for "builds" on this forum as most come pre-bundled with piracy add-ons.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I have got kodi as in the link but I can't download any add one just keep getting errors in the right bottom of screen don't no why my m8 box is fine .thanks for reply.
You need to be more specific but be aware of the forum rules. If you are trying to use a preloaded build then you need to ask elsewhere. This forum only supports official Kodi releases and repositories.
Sorry as this is my first time on a forum . All I want to do is install any build on my Fire stick when I get the repo then go to programs then click on the file I want (build) it starts to download then within seconds it stops and says error in log in a small box on the bottom of the kodi screen with a red X and if tryed maybe 3 different builds and unsuccessful but I have one of the builds up and runny fine on my m8 box I'm sorry if this isn't what u asked for but I can't explain any more maybe it's a setting or something I haven't done . Thanks very much for your help . Pete.
I am having the same problems on the Fire TV new 4K version) running OS 5.0.2.2.
I have downloaded stock Kodi (I've tried both 15.0 and 15.1 to test) from this site, installed it on the FireTV with the ADB program and then when I go to install any addons I get the same red X display and a message saying to check the log files. I have tried removing Kodi, restarting the Fire TV, reinstalling different versions (15.0 - dont want to go backwards to 14 if I can help it) but still no joy. I wonder if the problem is due to OS 5? I only got the Fire TV on the weekend and the first thing that happened was it updated from whatever was installed to 5.0.2.2
Hi all,

I've recently bought an amazon fire stick and I am having a few issues with what appears to be the wifi connection. Certain tv shows and movies will load fine, yet others will come up as no stream available, even the working ones though don't have the amount of streams that they should have.

The biggest issue for me though is the streaming of live sports on sports devil, the site that has been recommended to me has no stream available most of the time, and the others are very hit and miss.

For anyone wondering what my internet speed is, it is 11mps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hughesy
People, PLEASE read the forum rules. I have already posted them in an earlier reply to the OP.

This forum does not support 3rd party piracy add-ons or custom builds that come preloaded with piracy add-ons. You are asking in the wrong place. This forum is for support for official Kodi releases and add-ons that serve legal content only.

The reason you are having trouble streaming certain things is that they are illegal streams that get closed down regularly. This is not a Kodi problem.
(2015-10-12, 10:31)townsmcp Wrote: I am having the same problems on the Fire TV new 4K version) running OS 5.0.2.2.
I have downloaded stock Kodi (I've tried both 15.0 and 15.1 to test) from this site, installed it on the FireTV with the ADB program and then when I go to install any addons I get the same red X display and a message saying to check the log files. I have tried removing Kodi, restarting the Fire TV, reinstalling different versions (15.0 - dont want to go backwards to 14 if I can help it) but still no joy. I wonder if the problem is due to OS 5? I only got the Fire TV on the weekend and the first thing that happened was it updated from whatever was installed to 5.0.2.2

Are you trying to install add-ons from the official repo? That's all we can help with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon fire stick0