Win 15.1 install and setup
I just installed 15.1 and I am stuck on "system/file manager/ add-on".

I click on "system" then "file manager" then "add-on" immediately after starting Kodi 15.1 for the first time and nothing happens !!!

What am I doing wrong?

i was running helix 14.2 before and "genesis" disappeared the other day so I decided to delete everything and start over.
You're using piracy addons that's what you're doing wrong. Wink
Seriously ?? Now you lost me... what do I do to fix this?
Uninstall Kodi. Go into your userdata folder and delete the kodi folder (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi). Install kodi from official site. Now you are back to square one. If you want to add addons, then go System->Addons
Well... I just did exactly what you said (I also done the exact same thing a few times before I asked for help on this forum) and I am getting the same result. I get stuck with an unresponsive "File Manager/Add-On". I want to addon "Genesis" to get started but no luck.

After I uninstalled Kodi (and deleted the Userdata "kodi" folder)
I downloaded the file: "kodi- 15.1- Isengard.exe" from "kodi.tv/download" ( same as previously)
It installed properly and got to the mainpage.
I click on "system" then "File Manager" then "add-on"

that's as far as I can go... "add-on" will light up orange but that's it

I cannot detect any piracy (and wouldn't know where to look for a piracy version)
Genesis is a piracy addon (let's not play stupid, we know that pirating means obtaining something that is not free for free). You should read up on our rules about banned addons. If you are using the standard confluence skin, go to system->settings->add-ons->Install from repository to install addons from official kodi mirrors. Mentioning piracy addons will get your thread locked. Kodi is meant to play LEGALLY OWNED MEDIA.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
15.1 install and setup0