Best way to scrape TV
In Ember, what is the easiest way to auto scrape new content? When I add a source, it just shows the new items, but doesn't scrape without my interaction. I have to click on each season or show and rescrape to make covers show. I add a few new episodes every week or so, and I don't want to have to dig to make sure each ep got scraped.

Any ideas?
If a TV show is scraped or the TVDB is known from NFO, all New added episodes will be scraped automatically while DB update.
I noticed with initial SOURCE add, it just SHOWS what I have and reads NFO files. Any content without attached NFO must have the each item scanned, especially for TV series. If I ADD episodes later, it auto scrapes new NFO files for added content upon clicking UPDATE. All of this is fine, I was hoping for an easy update to just hit everything, but I got everything scraped.

One odd thing that I did notice, if in a TV SERIES, I add a NEW season to (for instance, a continuing show), the season will auto scrape on update, but it will NOT scrape a POSTER for that season. You always have to manually add it. Seems odd. I've noticed this for a while.
(2015-10-08, 15:28)McButton Wrote: I noticed with initial SOURCE add, it just SHOWS what I have and reads NFO files. Any content without attached NFO must have the each item scanned, especially for TV series. If I ADD episodes later, it auto scrapes new NFO files for added content upon clicking UPDATE. All of this is fine, I was hoping for an easy update to just hit everything, but I got everything scraped.

One odd thing that I did notice, if in a TV SERIES, I add a NEW season to (for instance, a continuing show), the season will auto scrape on update, but it will NOT scrape a POSTER for that season. You always have to manually add it. Seems odd. I've noticed this for a while.

Yes, we try to don't touch any NFO or image while importing to DB.
If the tv show TVDB ID in known (has an existing tvshow.nfo) while first import, episodes should be scraped automatically if they don't have an existing episode NFO. But i'm not shure on this for the latest version, i have changed a lot for next release and this will working in next version.

The "issue" with new seasons is true, i try to find a ways for autoscraping new season after adding new episodes for next release.
Right on! keep it up. Ember just keeps staying amazing!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best way to scrape TV0