[split] Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!
(2015-10-07, 15:59)MrMC Wrote: Have you tried arm64 yet ? Oh wait, it's not there... Think about that for a bit, I'm sure the light bulb will go off sometime.

Never ! Would you try arm8 ? Lol why not make a version for 64bit devices and arm7 devices and up since arm8 shouldn't be far along now..

So beside your belittling responses to my post about the problems with kodi, is there any coding that you could use a hand on? To speed things up? I'd like to help, here to help, not looking to be helped with your rude ignorant comments. So !! ? Archive issue no eta? 64bit issue no eta ? Can you pm me or email me any instructions that I can look into for fixing and removing 200+ warning errors and the 4 red errors from archiving now?
It's funny that you mention fisher price when you own apple. Rofl Rofl Rofl Thank you for the laughs! If you are such a great developer who is "ahead" of the kodi developers, why don't you patch it yourself? I'm full from trolling you, thanks again! Next time, try not to be such a keyboard warrior and maybe someone will take you seriously, just a hint. Wink Have a great day and best of luck with getting what you were asking for.
Hello guys i'm new to the forum. I have also jailbroken in to IOS 9.0.2 today and had the same problem as you guys but, I did get it to work. Here are the simple steps.

1.From the Cydia app search and install Icleaner.(this is a nice toll to always free up space on your device by clearing cache and temp files)
2. Run ICleaner and perform a "clean".
3. Open up Kodi it should work now

Hope it works for you guys.
(2015-10-14, 20:02)Cleo24 Wrote: Hello guys i'm new to the forum. I have also jailbroken in to IOS 9.0.2 today and had the same problem as you guys but, I did get it to work. Here are the simple steps.

1.From the Cydia app search and install Icleaner.(this is a nice toll to always free up space on your device by clearing cache and temp files)
2. Run ICleaner and perform a "clean".
3. Open up Kodi it should work now

Hope it works for you guys.

Hmm........ well the JB is out on ios 9 now, and I too upgraded and jailbroke my Ipad Air2. I did reinstall Kodi, and tried installing icleaner and running it. Unfortunately Kodi immediately closes / crashes when I open it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!0