Color Theme Requests?
I noticed there wasn't a whole lot of color themes to choose from so I created a special version of Metropolis to make it easier for me to create color themes.

Does anybody have any requests? Screenshots edited with Paint.exe are fine. Smile

(Note: I have no artistic ability so the more specific you are, the more it will look like you want.)
(Note 2: I'm talking Color themes, not full themes. )

Examples:

Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Neat idea. Definitely does make it easier to do visually Smile
It started out as way to let the user change any color they wanted, but there are limitations to what you can do with the skinning engine. Now granted, it does do exactly what I wanted, but at the cost of not being able to use any normal color themes (easily) and the addition of of several thousands lines of code and changes to every file of the skin. Smile Also it is not easy to export said custom changes, so it will never be useful to the general public, but it does make it easier for me to make color themes.
I really just wanted to see if I could do it, and so I did.

What someone really should do is make an Addon that reads any color theme from the skin, displays all the color labels and their color, and lets the user change any value, then allows the changes to be written out to a new color theme xml.
Metropolis uses pretty descriptive labels, but other skins might not be so nice, but the user could just set various labels to bright pink and see where they turn up in the skin.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I would like to no if i could get a blue color theme
The default theme is blue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color Theme Requests?0