Help with Advanced Launcher/Retroarch and BIN/CUE Files...KODI 15 Isengard
Sad 
After gleaning what I could from various forums and online guides I successfully got RetroArch 1.22 to work with KODI 15 Isengard and a OpenElec nVidia Legacy build. I had to modify the .sh file and thoroughly tweak the .cfg file, but my collection of n64, Genesis, and SNES roms all run smoothly with Advanced Launcher.

However-

I recently began to setup a collection of Playstation bin/cue files and then placed the required BIOS files into the 'system' folder. Next I set up Advanced Launcher to recognize the .cue files (not the bins). When attempting to launch the Playstation cue files from Advanced Launcher absolutely nothing happens.

I checked the BIOS files and they are all lowercase/named correctly. I then ran RetroArch directly, loaded the pcsx_rearmed core, and played a bin/cue file just fine. But when attempting to load from Advanced Launcher it.. just.. does.. nothing..

My arguments are standard pcsx_rearmed "%rom%". Advanced Launcher runs my SNES, Genesis, and N64 roms just fine. I'm looking at the cue files again now, but if they load with RetroArch directly, this suggests that the cue files are fine.

Does anyone have any ideas why Advanced Launcher does nothing when attempting to load the PSX cue files?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Advanced Launcher/Retroarch and BIN/CUE Files...KODI 15 Isengard0