whats the status of Windows 10 and WMC
So last I heard you could get WMC working/recording on windows 10 as long as you didn't have any flagged channels to worry about. I am considering upgrading my server to windows 10 and I am using OTA antenna. So what is the status, Is this still the case?
AFAIK Microsoft disabled WMC, but I did read somewhere about a hack to re-enable(or install) it on Win 10.
There's a big thread in the MDL /MyDigitalLife Windows 10 forum - you'll probably get more up-to-date info there.
You could try thegreenbutton.tv also, I saw a Windows 10 sub-forum there.
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
So assuming one can get WMC up and running in Windows 10, does serverwmc support that? I saw a note in the release notes about W10, but would love to hear if someone is successfully working in a WMC/serverWMC/windows 10 world (and how painful or not it may have been). I'm always of the if it ain't broke don't fix it mindsight, but would love to upgrade from windows7 at some point.
I have it working on my sp3. Getting wmc going in win10 took a little effort, but I used an older version of their installer it might be better now. If you have trouble look at their troubleshooting notes. Once wmc was installed I had no trouble with serverwmc/kodi. Drm channels still do not work in win10 last I checked.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
whats the status of Windows 10 and WMC0