Remote Control not working
Hello everyone, i am new to the site and new to using xmbc. I have setup about 4 different androids devices on Amazon Fire TV and 3 Amazon Fire Sticks. Here is my issue

On a stick i just set up, i installed the "setting.apk" , when trying to pair a bluetooth keyboard, and after starting the setting program i either press, one of the options at the top right counter, i thought i was pressing the option to search for the keyboard, but either pressed on or the other option...now i have no control with my remote that came with the stick, nor is the keyboard paired.

what can i do to get the remote to control the fire stick?

I tried to uninstall the setting program with abd program, but it did not work. please help, this is a brand new fire stick.

cpig1126
Sounds like you turned bluetooth off. See: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-remotely-...k-via-adb/
Also now that i think that i have manually configured and added stuff like i want, how would i go by saving this configurtion as a "Kodi Build"
See backup (wiki). At least for Kodi. I have no idea how to backup the entire Fire TV stick.
Thanks Ned was able to get bluetooth back on...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Control not working0