Win Ned Scott & Rule violation of previous posting
Ned Scott, in my posting concerning downloading and playing of TV programs I noted that I had posted the question once before.

Which was correct, HOWEVER, I was attempting top be polite when I stated that I had not received information that: 1 I could understand; or 2 that I could find and resolve the issue. The actual statement should have been that i recived no answers period.

If there is anything you could so to assist me I would appreciate it.

If not I will understand, and i iwll no longer attempt to use the KODI website for any future questions, especially sonce I am 68 years old and do not need the frustration of trying to resolve an issue that I can not understand.

Respectfully your

Louis Wesler
Support is NOT provided here for any add on that provides movies and tv shows as they are illegal in the majority of countries, but most particularly the ones we use for hosting website, forum etc. Allowing such posts could be seen as us endorsing such add ons and could result in website, forum etc being taken down.

You are of course welcome to ask for support here for anything that has absolutely NO connection to using these piracy add ons.
Louis,

Good evening, after reading through your preceding posts, I can see this misunderstanding here.

Don't take offense on the spam violation, and move of your posts. This was done to protect his forum, as the addons you mentioned are blacklisted from Discussiob on the Kodi forum. (Like genisis)

Most of your content must come from a legally obtained source, such as your own media, or purchased from media vendors.

All of the addons that come with Kodi repository are approved and legal sources that improve the Kodi experience.

Addons like genisis, which come from another repository, and though work with Kodi, arent endorsed by Kodi and often provide means to view content that is often pirated. Including streams.

Therefore a show like Bones, if you obtained a stream from a different repository, it may or may not have been a legal copy. Irregardless if it aired for free on tv years ago. If the only way to get NOW, is to have a DVD and you didn't purchase that DVD, then it is technically not legal.

So because of this, mentioning stream files, tv shows, and a banned addon this was the aggregate that got your posting relegated to the bin.

Don't give up on Kodi. And certainly don't let a mistake and misperceptions cause you to go away.

So to answer your question as I think you posed them.

Record tv shows, you need an pvr that will record your over the air, or cable card broadcast. This will then allow you to view them nice and neat in Kodi.

You can also rip and encode content you own, or download shows you buy and store, and use within Kodi.

There are programs like handbrake that will change the video container type and recode the video if you need it (again, with files you have appropriately obtained)
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
Quote:I am 68 years old

Yes this is too old for Kodi, usually people over 65 revert to 39 years old (life is like a snakes and ladders game, but Koid is like a fountain of youth). Hence all 39+ yr have a great time with Kodi, even contribute and donate, amazing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ned Scott & Rule violation of previous posting0