Incorrect Fan Art for TV Recordings
I'm using ServerWMC and have had incorrect Fan Art/Series Art showing up under TV -> Recordings. I'm posting here as I don't believe this is tied to the PVR backend. I currently have 3 different shows on 3 different channels (CBS, NBC, and FOX) in my recordings which are incorrect. Those same channels have many series with correct art. Is there a way to clear the cache/debug the issue? I haven't been able to find much documentation on how the PVR album art works as it is different from standard video libraries. Any help would be appreciated.

Running Openelec 5.95.5 on Raspberry Pi.
What backend do you use?
ServerWMC
Moving this to the WMC subforum, you'll have a better chance of receiving help there.
Krusty or Scarecrow, do we control the fan art that gets assigned to the shows under TV recordings?
We only import the low res show images that come in from the wmc epg data (which basically are images stored on an ms website). I assume that's not what you mean by 'fan art', right?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Yes, I think that is what I am talking about in regards to fan art. I know there is no scraping support to gather true fan art but for most shows it populates with an image. That must be what you are referring to.

Currently "How the States Got Their Shapes" show and icon for "Weird Travels". In WMC, the recorded show has the correct icon but there are no upcoming shows found in the guide.
"Under the Dome" has an icon for "10,000 BC" in Kodi and no upcoming shows in the guide.
"Running Wild with Bear Grylls" has an icon for "The Ellen Show" in Kodi and no upcoming shows in the guide.

The issue seems to be with the shows which do not have upcoming showings in the guide data. Is there any way we can use the WMC icon for the show? Those seems to be correct. I can try and take a look at the code if I get some time. Been crazy here with the kids starting school etc.
Yeah it would be great if you could look at this yourself since I don't have this issue with my guide data (so far as I know). You want to look at the GetEntries command and where it internally calls the method GetProgramImage, all this is in the RecService.cs file. Just trap on one of the shows you listed above (using Program.Title) and see what the deal is with the guide image url.

Another thing you can try is to set UseImageList list to false in the setting file of swmc, then reset the kodi guide data and see if it makes a difference, but I doubt that it will.
So changing the UseImageList to false causes each icon to change to a random scene from the recording. That is an option but I'd rather have the correct show art.

Looking at GetProgramImage, swmc is finding a program.GuideImage.ImageUrl for the program which is clearly incorrect... I can follow the url manually and it points to the incorrect show. Are those set by WMC? Are they contained in the wtv file? Maybe it has something to do with the rovi guide switchover?
The original source of those urls is wmc's epg, however we also cache those image urls for each session of swmc, so you should follow it down and make sure the cached data isn't what is messing you up (somehow). Since you originally brought this up, I have been paying attention to whether I ever see the wrong program images and so far I haven't. Which makes me think this a problem with your guide. One thing you could do is blow your old guide away (just rename it) and get a fresh download.
looks like it is the WMC guide data. I found a show in the guide with an incorrect image. What is the easiest way to reset the guide data? Where is the file to rename?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incorrect Fan Art for TV Recordings0