Custom background image not saving
Settings/Skin settings/Background settings/use custom image for background on, image I want selected & nothing...still nothing but the default images

Must be something I'm overlooking??

& Is it possible to change the image for each tile such as Youtube, Settings, Video etc ? (Titan)...I know the background images could be customized but I forgot how to do that too.

I know I'm beginning to ask a lot of questions here but I seriously appreciate the help greatly
Let's start with what version and what skin you are running!
15.1 & I already said, Titan
What you are doing should work, it may be better to ask in the Titan Skin forum.
(2015-10-08, 18:29)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: What you are doing should work, it may be better to ask in the Titan Skin forum.

Yep, I asked there yesterday but nothing but crickets so far..Driving me crazy Im still forced to see its stupid default image with a random time & day..(A blue picture that says 7:24 & Mar 20)
Let's say you want a custom background image for the Youtube add-on, that would be located C:\Users\your_user_name_here\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube/fanart.jpg and each add-on would have their own images, if not the default system background would be used. The issue here is that the next update of the add-on/plugin would overwrite this choice. The default skin system background would be located in the skin settings video background options (I don't use Titan, so you might ask in the specific forum on this). In some skins, you can change the artwork on just about any page, with fall back to default or some custom slide show. Sometimes skins on their homepage will display certain gliffs like a clock, weather, shutdown, etc.. these can all be customized, some in the user settings, but most will be skin mods and in those cases, I suggest you make your acquaintance with other users, the specific skinner and his forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom background image not saving0