v15 So I spent 12 hours on this just today!
I decided to make my own Kodi build for general use and to share with my friends, I started with a Fire TV stick, and I decided to build the best build I could on my laptop, I just finished it today, and now I have no idea how I can share it! I don't even know how to put it on my own Fire TV, please help guys.
"You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important" - The Doctor
"Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up" - Ragnar Lothbrok
"I lost my shoe" - Sam Winchester
“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street” - Sherlock
Share what?

try this for your FireTv: http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-kodi...n-fire-tv/
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
So you want a lesson on how to make an executable of a custom Kodi build with install script for an Android system working with a laptop....? np, start at the wiki's and work back... then start your own thread looking for beta testers keeping in mine the open source nature of this build and keeping in tune and making available the source code. This will be considered a fourk..

P.S. you might have to block out a bit more time, I understand 12 hours seems ages and a full waste, but think of what you could accomplish!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
So I spent 12 hours on this just today!0