Android Missing cover art
My Music (flac) is stored on an external USB HD. I run the XMBC on MINIX X8H +. The Music is organized "Root/Artist/Album. Each folder contain a .jpeg named like its folder. My problem is that when scanning the content to the Library, I only get a few of the cover arts, even all of them are organized in the same way. Anyone who got a problem solver for this?
yup, it should be "folder.jpg"
No. The jpg files are organized as described in my first posting. The jpg that shows, some have name like its folder, some have different name. Pictures that do not show follows the same pattern. Is there a way to completely erase and reload the Library? When trying to export the library to XML, I do not get information about where tis file is located. I found one xml file, but it was empty
(2015-10-08, 08:32)OHME Wrote: Each folder contain a .jpeg named like its folder.

I'm telling you that is wrong. This is why your album art is not showing up properly. For the ones that do show up properly, its probably because you have embedded artwork in the flac files.

Code:
root->
--------->Artist
           folder.jpg <---- this will show the artist picture
----------------->Album Name
                   folder.jpg <----- this will show your cover art

Just in case you are a little confused it is actually named "folder.jpg", not the nameofthefolder.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing cover art0