Context menu stopped working
Can someone help please . I installed super favourites addon into kodi and now since I uninstalled the addon the right click context menu is not working .
I had the exact same problem on iPad and had to do a complete reinstall on iPad to correct the problem,
My pic is main kodi setup and don't want to do complete reinstall to fix issue ,
I've tried reinstalling kodi over existing install but that's not fixed the issue ,
Any ideas please ?
Same problem with me.... I hate that because I spent a lot of time creating forlders in order to add channels and addons. If someone knows something about this, please reply.
Sounds like SF is not playing ball with your set-ups, it should give you an option in the global sf menu to use the original context menu. I suggest going into the settings of SF and in the Global Menu>toggle>global super favourites menu, which should give the old context menu back the way it was. To operate SF at that point, you toggle the global sf again to activate, then create your links you want; then toggle again to deactivate. How SF works with the menu-ing system might be suspect in some systems, best leave a comment and brush up on the information provided in the SF forum.
I can't test at min but just seen s post elsewhere that says reinstall sf then switch of global then uninstall sf and all should work again . Will try when I get home
Hi, i've just tried mapping a button on my remote to context menu item (using keymap editor) on Kodi 17, however it just brings up a blank box? The box is in the right position for the context menu, Is this a skin issue or something else?

My XML:

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="41">ContextMenu</c>
<c>noop</c>
</keyboard>
</global>
<fullscreenvideo>
<keyboard>
<c>Playlist</c>
</keyboard>
</fullscreenvideo>
</keymap>

Thanks!
Does this have something to do with Super Favourites, or you're just having issues with the context menu in some skin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context menu stopped working0