Android Popcorn Time Error (Debugging Log Included)
Hello everyone,

I am new to Kodi and Popcorn Time and trying to figure out the best option to use Popcorn Time and a ton of people suggest using it through Kodi. I followed the set up video to get it installed and changed the Popcorn Time setting website to the proxy url (vtsproxy.pw) like the video suggests. I am getting the error that I have seen a lot of people are getting: "One or more items failed to load". I have tried multiple videos with the same problem. I'm using the vpn.ht and it works when using the Popcorn Time app itself. I followed the steps to set up debugging and got the log. I was hoping to get some help in resolving this error. Here is the debugging log url. Line 653 is the error.

I did see a fix to add an "advancedsettings.xml" file with a specific timeout sent in the userdata folder but on my phone it doesn't seem like I can create a file. I can only create a folder from my phone for some reason. Thanks in advance for any and all help with this. If I can provide any more information, please let me know.
The addons/repos in the above post are banned from conversation in this forum as they have illegal/pirated content.
The person posting this is not helping the image or reputation of Kodi at all.
Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Popcorn Time Error (Debugging Log Included)0