v15 Minix 64 android, volume control works well in homescreen, does not work in kodi
Question 
I have a strange one here.

I can use the a2 remote to control the volume when using the Deezer app or any app launched from android.

I setup my minix 64 android with receiver, changed settings so i get 5.1 surround sound. (passthrough)
All is working fine, watching and so on.

However from the moment i use Kodi, the volume controls shows it is setting it lower/higher (+1/-1) even no sound icon but the real volume stays the same.
I guess it must be a setting in Kodi, but can't find the one that could help?
(i use the confluence)

any help would be welcome
Ask your question again without referring to a banned add-on and you will receive help, otherwise you are on your own.
If the video you are playing has a passthrough audio track, then volume won't do anything, since the audio receiver is only seeing the raw (and passed through) data, and not any of the volume changes. Hence it is called passthrough, as that is a mode where Kodi doesn't change the audio data at all. Videos with different audio codecs, or from apps, games, and navigation sounds, don't use passthrough, so Kodi is able to change the volume.

Unfortunately, at this time I think you can only get multichannel sound by using passthrough when using Android. So if you want 5.1 then there is no option for having Kodi for Android control the volume at this time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minix 64 android, volume control works well in homescreen, does not work in kodi0