Release Paramount Vault - Watch movies from the Paramount Vault!

Paramount Vault
Current Version: 1.0.0
Download: RayW1986 Repository

Watch movies from the Paramount Vault, including classics like Masters of the Universe, Hamlet, Missing In Action and There Goes The Neighbourhood.

Note: The content in this addon is geoblocked for viewership in only the United States. The YouTube plugin for Kodi is required to be installed to use this plugin.

Changelog:
Code:
========================
========================
+ Initial release

----------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to enen92 for original YouTube API code
Thanks for the plugin...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Nice one Smile
I planned to write a tutorial on how to use the code but it is cool to see people manage to use it for their own creations without any guidance whatsoever
Awesome. Thank you
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-09, 22:09)enen92 Wrote: Nice one Smile
I planned to write a tutorial on how to use the code but it is cool to see people manage to use it for their own creations without any guidance whatsoever
Without your original code it wouldn't be possible as I'd be lost. Thank you for such an easy code base to modify.
(2015-10-10, 01:48)RayW1986 Wrote:
Without your original code it wouldn't be possible as I'd be lost. Thank you for such an easy code base to modify.

You used enen92's create YouTube plugin? I've seen it around... Very useful beginners tool.
(2015-10-10, 02:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 01:48)RayW1986 Wrote:

You used enen92's create YouTube plugin? I've seen it around... Very useful beginners tool.
Yeah, I used his code base from KordKutters for the API stuff but wrote a different default.py for better control of the layout. I still consider myself a python novice so getting to study easy to understand code like Enen's is a real plus. Smile
(2015-10-10, 02:20)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 02:15)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 01:48)RayW1986 Wrote: Without your original code it wouldn't be possible as I'd be lost. Thank you for such an easy code base to modify.

Yeah, I used his code base from KordKutters for the API stuff but wrote a different default.py for better control of the layout. I still consider myself a python novice so getting to study easy to understand code like Enen's is a real plus. Smile
Cool... glad to see you coding, any questions feel free to ask.
(2015-10-10, 02:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 02:20)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 02:15)Lunatixz Wrote: You used enen92's create YouTube plugin? I've seen it around... Very useful beginners tool.
Cool... glad to see you coding, any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks mate, I'll be sure to pick your brains if I get stuck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paramount Vault - Watch movies from the Paramount Vault!0