No switch to fullscreen
Hi guys, can you help me ?:
I don't find the way to no switch to fullscreen video play when clicking in a video file.
I just need the video reproduction on background.

What code or function is needed? Sleepy

For example this code switch automatically to fullscreen.

Code:
PlayMedia($ESCINFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.File)])
if you're using the playmedia() action, then it can be done like this:

PlayMedia(media[,isdir][,1],[playoffset=xx])

Quote:Plays the media. This can be a playlist, music, or video file, directory, plugin or an Url. The optional parameter ",isdir" can be used for playing a directory. ",1" will start a video in a preview window, instead of fullscreen. If media is a playlist, you can use playoffset=xx where xx is the position to start playback from.

see: List_of_built-in_functions (wiki)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-10-10, 10:37)ronie Wrote: if you're using the playmedia() action, then it can be done like this:

PlayMedia(media[,isdir][,1],[playoffset=xx])

Quote:Plays the media. This can be a playlist, music, or video file, directory, plugin or an Url. The optional parameter ",isdir" can be used for playing a directory. ",1" will start a video in a preview window, instead of fullscreen. If media is a playlist, you can use playoffset=xx where xx is the position to start playback from.

see: List_of_built-in_functions (wiki)

Thanks for the info ronie !

But now it's imposible for me to play this content (plugin) on a preview video window

Code:
<content
limit="22"
target="video">
plugin://plugin.video.giantbomb/?mode=2&amp;name=Trailers&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fapi.giantbomb.com%2fvideos%2f%3fapi_key%3dfa96542d69b4af7f31c2049ace5d89e84e225bef%26video_type%3d7%26sort%3d-publish_date%26format%3djson</content>

I can't find the correct place to put [,1]
in this case, it's the plugin that starts the video playback.
so it's the plugin that decides whether or not the video will be played in fullscreen.
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs...layer-play
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No switch to fullscreen0