Episode Naming - Person Of Interest S03E17
Hello

I am naming my poi s03 episodes and ran into a issue. as you know windows doesn't let you name characters \ / : * ? "

Episode 17 title is /
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid...8371&lid=7

Anyway around this ?

Thank you
What I would do is just name it "Person.Of.Interest_S03E17.mkv" (or avi, or whatever...). I think Kodi and/or TVDB would be able to identify it from that without any errors. Give it a try!
Technically, Kodi doesn't even need the actual title. If you just want it there for organization sake, I would call the title "Slash".
thanks pagali and ned scott. guess I'll call it slash or bluray.com's review named it Root Path.
Why call it anything?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi MSFighter,

Just on the back of the other comments, I have this same file in my library, pulled down via Sickbeard.
It was automatically renamed to "Person of Interest - S03E17 - -.mp4" but the NFO contains the name / for <title> and it was scraped into all of my Kodi installs without any problems.
(Note I use a REGEX to accept that file naming format which used to be non-standard)
I manually renamed it (plus the thumbs and NFO file) to Root Path, edited the NFO file and then just manually re-added it to my kodi databases... worked fine.
@nickr : because I use a program that searches by name (brings several links of the tvshow - imdb, wiki, official site etc..) rather then season and episode. I recently came back to kodi (cough.. xbmc) last time was frodo. so getting a hang of it again.

@TychoCaine : thanks I'll do that.

good day

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Naming - Person Of Interest S03E170