PVR Feedback bugs and one suggestion
Hi i have been using a lot KODI 15. recently with PVR and Tvheadend as my backend for watching TV. Here my feedback and few bugs i am encountering.

First lets go on bugs.

1st bug how to reproduce.
Set delay channel switch at 2000ms. Open any channel, switch trough any channel without allowing them to open (switch channel within less than <2000mesc) and go back to the original playing channel (like cancel your switching channel). The playing of the current channel will stop why i would expect to carry on has nothing at happened.

2nd bug.

When switching channel, the time-line of the current running programme is not being updated. This is very annoying as you would expect to be able to see if the programme that you want to switch is nearly finished or is only starting.

Now some suggestion.

Could there be in the add timer, reminders or alarm instead of only being able to record programme. For example i am currently watching tv and want to be reminded that this programme start it would be quite good to set this.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Taieot
Quote:Set delay channel switch at 2000ms. Open any channel, switch trough any channel without allowing them to open (switch channel within less than <2000mesc) and go back to the original playing channel (like cancel your switching channel). The playing of the current channel will stop why i would expect to carry on has nothing at happened.

I can't reproduce this with master. It could have been accidentally fixed when the "press OK to switch channels" feature was redesigned some time ago.

Quote:When switching channel, the time-line of the current running programme is not being updated. This is very annoying as you would expect to be able to see if the programme that you want to switch is nearly finished or is only starting.

I can't reproduce this either and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen the issue in Kodi 15 either.
Hey negge, I'm currently using 15.1 on Ubuntu using mythtv add on, I can confirm I can reproduce both of these issues...

Issue 1, by pressing up or down though the channels and then ending up on the starting channel, the channel pauses, but there's no way to resume, pressing play has no affect, I either have to press stop and play the channel again or switch to a different channel.

issue 2 . Bar doesn't change although end time does. I originally thought it was a skin issues, I haven't check using confluence....

Let me know if you need anything else...
Yes, please see if it happens with Confluence as well.
Please try Kodi 16 nightly build. At least the not adapting progress bar should be fixed there.
Issue 2. I have this on confluence. I did not notice this before but the times of begin and end of programme are correctly changed but the timeline is not changing at all.
Hi Negge, Ksoo, just downloaded Kodi 16 nightly on an old Windows laptop and i'm happy to say it looks like both issues have been fixed as i cant replicate both.
@AshG cool. Thanks for the feedback.
+1 for the suggestion
Cool just seat and wait now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Feedback bugs and one suggestion0