Win kodi crash every time i start playing
Hi,

i just instaled KODI on my pc and i i have some sissues with it it works perfecctly up to the point when it suppose to start streaming and it just stops and nothing happesn, i can't even go back to the main menue , so i have ti kill it every time and rerunit what to do plese ?

window 7
RAM 3GO
procsor cor duo 2,53 G 2,53 G
video ; intel chipset familly 64 Mbt
Streaming add-ons are the responsibility of 3rd party authors, you need to check with the add-on forum or thread for the particular video add-on, Try the Youtube add-on.

If you have installed illegal or banned add-on, you will not get help here, go to the place you picked it up. Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) It's highly likely that issues are the result of these 3rd party add-ons. Suggestion: delete or disable all add's, open and close Kodi, then if the system works fine.. enable the add-ons one by one until you get to the problem.
thanks i tried it but no it still the same problém, doesn'it have to do with my computer configuration (slow) ?
Where are you streaming from?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
morocco Big Grin
Please tell us what ad-on you are trying to use and provide a debug log so we can see what is happening when you try to start the video
I just fixed it it was the hardware accélération but thanks for thé support guys keep up the good work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi crash every time i start playing0