Bug several isengard bugs (15.2 rc3)
1. As already posted here pvr radio doesnt work properly

(Did test these with 2 Machines.

PVR Radio doesnt play Correctly. It stutters (always Brakes every second)

after hit "stop" Kodi most of the Time freez. (All i can Do is shut it down via Taskmanager!!)

Win7 - Mepo PVR Backend.

Didnt have this issues with 14.2

Kodi.log -> Pastebin

Regards)

2. As posted here increase starrating in musicvisualisationfullscreen.xml. doest work animore. -> This part is Solved

3. Not to forget. If the visuslisation is shown in a pvr channels window. Switch from a radio channel to a tv channel kodi simply freeze and crash.
Turning on the debug in settings>system>debug will give a lot more information. One thing I spotted pretty quickly... "The Direct3d device doesn't support DXVA-HD"
O.K.

Did activate debug Logging.

Hers the Log for Radio Stutter

--

Hers the DebgLog for Kodi freez and then crashing while switching from PVR Radio To a TV Channel.

EDIT:
Please tell me if you need any futher Informations.
any solutions?

will it be fixed?

Or do i need to do something?

As already told didnt got this pvr Radio stutters with Helix (14.2) so it has to be a Isengard Bug. (Or does Isengard got new PVR requirements??)

Pleas reply.

(Or shuld i wait for Jarvis and ignore Isengard?)
I have no problems going back and forth from radio to tv in 15.2 rc3. You log shows lots of video errors during playback. I don't know about the video rendering in Kodi, but you might try with video acceleration off and see if the problem goes away. If so it might be a driver or hardware issue (but that's just guess on my part).

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Quote:video acceleration

Doesnt Make a Difference.

Did a fresh Kodi Installation still the same Problem.

Was hoping the dev's care about a Bugfree version.

Or did i just Post on the wrong Place?, If so, Please Guide me to the right place, or simply move the Tread.!

------------

If a Def cares and a Crashlog is needed im Happyly provide One.

------------

EDIT: As told, didnt got these Problems with Helix (14.2).!
Most of the errors seem to have something to do with your stuttering issue ":Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available" involves fetch issues, you do have sync issues too. Using the keybaord 'o' command will show bottle necks, but from what you've mentioned regarding 14.2 you might want to keep up with the night-lies, hopefully this will be ironed out.

I would certainly give scott967 idea a shot, if you have a joystick, remove it. I'll just revert back to the old adage 'if it's not broke don't fix it', and humbly suggest that 14.2 might be your temp solution, but I highly suspect that this issue will follow you back to that version as well. An over look of your logs indicates a lot of errors, any one of which is severe enough to bring it all down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
several isengard bugs (15.2 rc3)0