Remember stacking setting per folder?
Hello,
I have a problem that my 'TV' Folder has series of TV named NAME.SERIES01.EPSIDOE01 .. The XBMC seems to concatenate a whole series into NAME.SERIES01.EPISODE .. I do however love this feature in my 'MOVIES' Folder, its great for a dual CD divx. Is there any way I can turn this feature off for specific folders? I have checked on the FAQ and cant seem to find it.

Thanks

Rob
no.
Mabey a nice feature for a future version to be able to switch on 'save folder options" so each folders view settings are stored

Just at thought

Thanks
I second that.. now that it remembers the view settings for each folder, it would be great it it would remember the stack setting as well..
So, am I to understand you want stacking included into the remember folder view options now?
That's over complicating things imo.
Yes, if the stacking option could be remembered for each folder, that would be great. I have ton's of TV series folders and they don't like to be stacked.. The Movie and such folders on the other hand like to be stacked.

It would even help if it would remember it by bookmark... Then you should have seperate bookmarks for TV series and Movies and all would be well Smile
Oh Yes, I would like to have this 'stack-remembering' feaure in one of the future releases too. Would be a great option.
1) Use library Mode, the TV Shows functionality is excellent!
(And getting better by the week... nudge nudge spiff Smile )

2) Modify stacking to your preferences.
I have the following in my advancedsettings
Code:
<advancedsettings>
   <moviestacking>
    <regexp>[ _\.-]+cd[ _\.-]*([0-9a-d]+)</regexp>
    <regexp>[ _\.-]+dvd[ _\.-]*([0-9a-d]+)</regexp>
    <regexp>[ _\.-]+part[ _\.-]*([0-9a-d]+)</regexp>
  </moviestacking>
</advancedsettings>
Thus only files I designate as multi parts are stacked.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
any path with tv show content set will automatically disable stacking. so even if you dont want to use the library view (why anybody would not is beyond me Tongue), set the content of the path.
Oh, the wisdom you can squeeze out of a dev Big Grin
http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...e=Stacking
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remember stacking setting per folder?0