Addons not working?
So I installed Kore on my Galaxy Note 3.

I get connected to Kodi on my Minix Neo X8 h Plus. When I choose the addon menu from the remote all my addons become visible, and when I tap any addon all the details from that particular addon become visible on my phone screen.

However when I push the play button in the addon screen nothing happens on my phone screen, though in Kodi the addon will open ( as I can view on my tv screen)

Pushing buttons on the Kore remote will result in the requested action in Kodi, again because I can see it on my tv screen, but on the phone screen nothing is visible other then the remote buttons.

I thought the purpose of the remote was that you didn't need to open your tv screen, and could operate the addon from your phone.

Am I wrong in this or do I have a setting wrong?

I should add, I have a single tv show, music video and movie file added to the library, when I choose one of these menus i can fully operate the file from my phone without the need for a tv screen.
The remote program is to remotely control your action on the big screen.
If you want to watch the stuff on your phone check if you're able to install it on your phone.
If supported
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2015-10-11, 09:23)TRaSH Wrote: The remote program is to remotely control your action on the big screen.
If you want to watch the stuff on your phone check if you're able to install it on your phone.
If supported

Thanks for your response.

I don't want to watch on my phone, but I have the android box connected to my receiver-amplifier, so I only want to play sound files from radio station or mp3 stream through my speakers without the need to open the TV so the menu of the particular addon should be visible on my phone screen for that.
Just downloaded Yatse, and that does exactly what I'm trying to figure out with Kore, so I wonder actually why they made a remote with less functions the official Kodi remote/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons not working?0