Android Kodi 15.1 official remote not working
I have a fire tv stick and my screen says "Your screensaver will resume when you have cleared up more space." The stick does not respond to my remote control. The stick is not connected to my home network. I can't use the fire tv app because my stick isn't connected to the network. When I unplug the stick it reboots and goes to the Fire Tv Home screen and then goes back to the screensaver message "Your screensaver will resume when you have cleared up more space." I can't do anything. What should I do? Please help.
I've experienced the same result. I believe it might be related to space on the the Fire stick. This happened after adding a large mp4 file to the stick. Now the remote does not respond AND the network will not connect allowing me to remove the large file in hopes of clearing space. Not sure how to access it again or factory reset.

Any thoughts? THX
Hi sneaknate sneaknate, did you get a working solution to this? I've just had the exact same problem!
Hi I'm having this exact same problem, kodi 15.1 installed and the firestick is stuck on 'your screensaver will resume when you have freed up more space' the firestick control doesn't work and I can't connect to the network, basically the exact same problem as the first poster had, can anyone help with this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.1 official remote not working0