MXQ Android TV Box - PLEASE HELP!
I have a MXQ Android TV Box Now and was wondering if anyone can help me a little?

1) How do i do the Amlogic Fix for Kodi 15.X (Step-by-step please) Just Downloaded Kodi 15.x from Google Play last night and getting post card size videos. (fixed downloaded from the Internet browser on my TV Box)

2) I have 45Mbps Internet Speeds, I am Hardwired to MXQ Box and Testing 18Mbps any way to fix this so i get near 40Mbps?

3) is there is Box with Ethernet Connection that are better than the MXQ Box i have, like beelink i68 TV Box or Minix Neo X8H Plus?

4) I also Pressed "o" while a video was playing and noticed CPU0 and CPU1 are the only ones working. how do i make the Video use CPU0, CPU1, CPU2, & CPU3, So i am using the Quad Core instead of Due Core?
Mine only uses 2 cores as well and its running videos ok
what about your Internet Speeds and tests?
I have 45Mbps down and 10Mbps up

Wired test 10Mbps to 15 Mbps
Wireless 3 Mbps to 5 Mbps

How can i get near the 45 Mbps i am paying for?
(2015-10-11, 21:06)Ayron88 Wrote: what about your Internet Speeds and tests?
I have 45Mbps down and 10Mbps up

Wired test 10Mbps to 15 Mbps
Wireless 3 Mbps to 5 Mbps

How can i get near the 45 Mbps i am paying for?

What is your source?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
how do i figure out my source? Sorry i am very new and still learning.
I have this same box and having issues with playback being choppy 25 mpbs tested have box hooked hardwire

any help would be great ....im also a newbie at this stuff
For speeds, maybe you should talk to whomever made the MXQ box. Kodi cannot help you with your device not getting the speeds your are talking about
Download the file in the first post
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=236822

Put it in a sd card or usb disk. And mount it in the box

Then go to my apps then app installer those the file from the sd or usb
(2015-10-11, 15:01)Ayron88 Wrote: 3) is there is Box with Ethernet Connection that are better than the MXQ Box i have, like beelink i68 TV Box or Minix Neo X8H Plus?
BIG TIP: If you want trouble free Android Kodi, go with the major Sponsors / Partners / Contributors to Kodi. Those Android ones being MINIX and WeTek. With nVIDIA making great progress. You want good Firmware in Android boxes and need to pay for it.

See my Signature below for a WeTek device that will be pretty much trouble free and released near the end of the month:
V
V

Do you have the Plus version? I've seen that one for $30.99 at geekbuying and I'm really thinking about getting one.
That crap is known poor wifi speeds. Your can either conmect it via ethernet or accept 3MBps connection speed.

Ethernet speed is better but don't expect too much from low end device
So much misinformation.
Yes by default most of these MBoxes only have one or two cores unparked.
It requires a firmware fix to unpark all cores, but you can use an app like Kernel Adiutor to unpark all the cores without root. The app will run in the background if your MBox is not rooted when you boot your box, but it should work.

Simply check how many cores are running before using Kernel Adiutor and after playing the same source.
Go to CPU settings and set the Min and Max speed of your CPU change from Hotplug to Interactive.
Now go back and play the same source in Kodi and you will noticed that all four cores are now running and unparked.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...utor&hl=en
Kodi: 21.0 Omega  Skin: Confluence 5.0.3
I just used the CPUtuner app or SetCPU and change the default governor to Performance. All 4 cores running after boot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ Android TV Box - PLEASE HELP!0