Manual Refresh of EPG Guide for Live TV?
I have Kodi running on a FireTV working with Mythtv on a mac mini server.

For speed and simplicity, I put the FireTV to sleep so that I don't have to reload Kodi when I want to use it.

However, the EPG becomes out of date (I only have 1 day loaded for speed getting into the EPG) and becomes blank after a couple of days. My remedy is to quit and come back into Kodi. This will load in a fresh version of the EPG and the requisite channels.

I have changed the settings to update the Live Settings to reload the EPG in something like 10 minutes but solve the immediate situation and I don't even see an update after I watch a TV show.

Is there a way to manually update (reload the EPG Guide and channels) that is like the one that I have when I start up Kodi and the PVR is loaded?

Is there a code patch that I could consider ?
Can you post a debug log? I had the feeling Kodi already refreshes the EPG data when it returns from sleep.
I am including a log where I did the following:

1) Started Kodi at approx 7:12
Let Kodi boot up and load completely
2) At approx 7:15, I put the FireTV to sleep
3) Waited until 7:28 and restarted the FireTV from Sleep and then selected Kodi
4) Saved the log

In this situation, the EPG isn't stale but it was a lot faster than waiting for a day or two... Which I can do if this exercise wasn't fruitful.

Your debug kodi.log: http://xbmclogs.com/p8alhhpst
a) please remove superrepo
b) enable debug logging so you get a proper log. See debug log (wiki) for instructions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manual Refresh of EPG Guide for Live TV?0