• 14(current)
Release Eunique
(2015-12-22, 01:29)badaas Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 01:21)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 00:23)im85288 Wrote: The vertical menu changed considerably from v0.0.13 to v1.0.2.. If you can't tell the difference I'm not sure what to say. Fading widgets, layout, hiding menus etc etc

Yes, the now playing bar is only at the top. You can turn on global visualisation if you want the homescreen to show the various patterns (eg wave etc)
Bit harsh there IM. Wink

To be honest, I only used the vertical layout once or twice at the beginning, and then switched back to the normal horizontal one. So any changes that were made between the versions I haven't picked up on. Smile

On the music bar at the top, any plans to relook at that? It's kind of difficult to see at times. Maybe a nice music type player in the future?

There is minimal menu option, this gets rid of the menu bg so is see through.
We have no room for a player type floating device, can maybe look at increasing something.
No biggie, was just wondering about the size. The eyes aren't so great, so perhaps a little bigger Smile
Hey guys, big props again to the skin, it's coming along great! Played around a bit after X-Mas, noticed a few minor details. FIrstly, next up notification updated to I think 1.0.14 and wouldn't play next video automatically, just goes back to episode list after the video is done. Update from git fixed this though (also just noticed the add unwatched option, very cool). Also, I'm finding that sometimes if I have an entire show marked watched, then play an episode partway and stop it, that episode is then considered unwatched. Super small nitpick just thought I'd let ya's know. Everything else is working great, and I really like the new option to hide the cast widget (I think it's a new addition anyway). Any thoughts on adding something to replace it? Maybe the show/movie banner art? I love eye candy Wink

Edit: One more quick thing. Can the mouse be disabled while in-skin? if the mouse is moved on the main screen, the customize main menu page comes up. It also occurs after minimizing Kodi (I like to have Kodi minimized to the bottom right corner of my tv sometimes, and when I put it back to fullscreen, the customize menu comes up). the back button will remove it but around half the time the remote is then unresponsive until the mouse is moved and back is hit again. No biggie, just something weird.
Mouse is disabled in kodi system input settings.
Will check your other points in a little while, thanks! :-)
Just threw on an update from git. Like the new osd look, but in list view tv shows everything on the left list has moved to the bottom, with the last entry being cut off. There used to be a spot under the list with cast pics (thanx for the option to remove it btw) but now it seems that gap is on the top, forcing everything far down.

Thanks for reporting, the list view was changed (along with a couple of the new ones) to not show space at the bottom. Out of interest can you try turning your parent file lists off (the bit that shows the ...) and see if it still occurs? The setting is in Apperance->File Lists->Show Parent folder items (deselect it)

Can you also try Low List to see if that behaves differently?

Cheers
(2016-01-11, 22:05)im85288 Wrote: Thanks for reporting, the list view was changed (along with a couple of the new ones) to not show space at the bottom. Out of interest can you try turning your parent file lists off (the bit that shows the ...) and see if it still occurs? The setting is in Apperance->File Lists->Show Parent folder items (deselect it)

Can you also try Low List to see if that behaves differently?

Cheers

Turning off parent file list helps a little. The last item in the list is no longer cut off, though it's still all at the bottom. A tv show with only 1 season has that season at the very bottom of the page, which seems "off" as my eye automatically goes to the top of a list first. Low list has similar results. There is art at the top which is nice, but pushes everything down again. 1 season show has it at the bottom again, while multiple season show is even further (X-Files is 9 seasons. List view has all nine on the page with season 9 at the bottom of the screen, whereas low list has 1 through 4, with 4 being at the bottom). Maybe I was just used to the gap at the bottom from the cast list, but I really did like that view. List view has always been my favorite, with its simplicity plus eye candy, it didn't seem overwhelming like the other views do to me. Basically, I guess I'm saying I preferred the gap at the bottom, or at least the top of the list being at the top of the page Wink
It's still kind of WIP so I'll check with badaas what his feelings are there. Definetly though I agree items should always be shown. Both of us are busy with real life stuff at the moment so updates will not be as quick as previously but we will get to it eventually Smile
Great, appreciate the effort! I do think it would look sharp with the tv banner art btw. In the screencap above (the X-Files one), there's a black bar above the seasons, and a gap above that. I think it'd look great with the banner art up top and the season following tight below it. Just a thought Wink
Also, here's an interesting one. Episode 3 of The Shannara Chronicles is titled Fury. Uses the clearart from the movie Fury. On another episode there actually is no clearart so maybe that's why, and it's pulling whatever it can find as a match?
are you using emby plugin?

will add option to disable listviews sliding down
and will add check for parent item .. oops
(2016-01-14, 20:35)badaas Wrote: are you using emby plugin?

will add option to disable listviews sliding down
and will add check for parent item .. oops

Yes I'm using the Emby plugin
Update: PLEASE use this version of skin.helper for now 1.0.23 - https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...719e67799f
(2016-01-16, 13:22)badaas Wrote: Update: PLEASE use this version of skin.helper for now 1.0.23 - https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...719e67799f

Thanx. Ran with this helper and no change that I can see. Been getting a library sync error lately too, every second run or so
angelblue rewrote the emby plugiin so...
try the version before 24th december
absolutely love the skin layout is mint and love the widgets, i have an issue when i change the menu name Movies to say Sports it disappears all together any ideas anyone?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3