• 15(current)
Release Eunique
(2016-02-14, 19:14)jimmey24 Wrote: absolutely love the skin layout is mint and love the widgets, i have an issue when i change the menu name Movies to say Sports it disappears all together any ideas anyone?

Thanks, are you using all latest plugins/addons/emby plugin/native kodi library/machine?
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right spot, but I can't find an Emby for Kodi forum, though maybe it's a skin issue? Anyway, My collections are messed up in Kodi (I'm using Emby). In Emby, all my collections are right and work fine, but a bunch of seemingly random collections in Kodi are broken up. Seems like around half are good and half aren't. Just about to do a full resync to see if it solves the issue, it's just strange as I've never seen an issue with Kodi and had it not effect or be affected by Emby. Weird.
(2016-02-19, 17:24)johnston0536 Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if this is the right spot, but I can't find an Emby for Kodi forum, though maybe it's a skin issue? Anyway, My collections are messed up in Kodi (I'm using Emby). In Emby, all my collections are right and work fine, but a bunch of seemingly random collections in Kodi are broken up. Seems like around half are good and half aren't. Just about to do a full resync to see if it solves the issue, it's just strange as I've never seen an issue with Kodi and had it not effect or be affected by Emby. Weird.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/99-kodi/
(2016-02-21, 00:53)badaas Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 17:24)johnston0536 Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if this is the right spot, but I can't find an Emby for Kodi forum, though maybe it's a skin issue? Anyway, My collections are messed up in Kodi (I'm using Emby). In Emby, all my collections are right and work fine, but a bunch of seemingly random collections in Kodi are broken up. Seems like around half are good and half aren't. Just about to do a full resync to see if it solves the issue, it's just strange as I've never seen an issue with Kodi and had it not effect or be affected by Emby. Weird.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/99-kodi/

Haha I'm a dummy, thanx. Seemed to be just a hiccup anyway, all good now.
After installing Jarvis stable, and Emby updates, etc, this skin is performing fantastic! Speeds at startup are the quickest I've seen and everything looks great, mad props to all involved Wink

I've also been messing around getting things as I like 'em, and have a request if possible? On the main screen there are 3 visible widgets, well 2 1/2 since the third is cut off. I'm wondering if it's possible to include a new aspect ratio for banners, that cover the top of the widgets? It would look weird in widget 1 or 2, but since 3 only shows the top half, the "whole" widget 3 would be visible on the main screen. Just an aesthetic option, plus I love having different art views visible on one page. Thanx again for all the hard work!
Firstly, thanks for this amazing skin.
The default widgets (Trending movies, tranding shows popular movies, etc) are showing up on every page (including pictures and custom ones) even where "None" is selected. I wonder if this is the design intent.
Keep up the good work. Nod
Thanks, yeah that is by design as they have to show something when nothing has been selected.
Thanks.

(2016-02-22, 21:51)im85288 Wrote: Thanks, yeah that is by design as they have to show something when nothing has been selected.
You can select in sidebar to autohide the widget in library views, which also autohide it in video info view.
Version 1.0.4 has been sent to the repo.

Mostly little alterations in this version, there's also a new view and an alternate osd

A new alternative homescreen is available on GIT.

watch gallery
Nice,

I have to give it a chance again... I had to drop it (although is the one I prefer in functionality) because I had a lot of memory issues in my Nvidia Shield...

I was using plugin lists for some widgets and blamed that, so I deleted those, but still got the errors and in the end ditched the skin completely.

Now with a new Shield rom (3.1) I might give it another go...

One question/request... It will be nice to be able to configure update frequency on a widget level... Because some lists must be updated each time (for example widgets that must updated to delete the episode you just watched and reorder the series) and other don't need to update so frequently (once a day or just when kodi starts for internet lists is more than enough)...
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

(2016-03-27, 23:10)im85288 Wrote: A new alternative homescreen is available on GIT.

watch gallery

I love it

But how install this home screen ?

I dl git zip, install it but I don't find that disposition.... They are so possibility...

Thks for your help
I love this build but for the life of me cant figure out how to get the home screen display you have. I like the row of icons at the bottom and when highlighted, it displays the plot and such in a larger window above that. I've tried the different layouts of the widgets and everything with no luck. Also, I cant figure a way to "silence" the other widgets when I change from Music to Moves for instance. I read earlier that was done intentionally, but didn't know if since then there was a workaround?

Help please?
Any chance of Kodi 17 or 18 release
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3