• 2(current)
Release Eunique
Version 0.0.12 is now in the beta repo.

Quite a lot of changes in this version including extra widgets, another vertical menu, redesigned home screen navigation and info moved to the bottom and a lot of other fixes/tweaks.

watch gallery
Hi

I cant find this in the repo
It is in the kodi.emby repo, install this zip via Addons;

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...-1.0.4.zip
I did, the only skin there is Titan
Strange, there should be about 4 skins in there. Maybe it's marked as incompatible? Are you using the latest Jarvis nightly?
yes updated yesterday. I'll try again
I Love the new Vertical view, this skin keeps getting better and better!!!
Edit: NM, carry on! Big Grin
so its not me? any other way i can get this?
It is in the process of being submitted to the official kodi repo but I see no problems with the beta repo at all.

There should be 4 skins in there: Arctic:Zephyr Exploded, Eunique, Titan (Helix Version) and Titan

Can you try and turn on "show incompatible" to see if it is hidden for you? I presume you are looking in Look and feel -> Skin ?

You could install from GIT but then a lot of dependancies will not be installed so it's better if we can work out why you only see one skin.
how would i "show incompatible"
If your using the confluence skin it is in the side menu (set to not show as default)
I think we need to test from a clean zero'd install.
Bear with me...
I found it Smile but now it says its incomplete and i can't install Sad
I guess you mean incompatible? This sounds to me like your Kodi version is still linked to Kodi 15. Are you able to try it out on a PC where Kodi has not been installed previously?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3