• 3(current)
Release Eunique
yes sorry. no i have updated
Ok cool, then please try a clean install of Kodi Jarvis to make sure there's no old stuff messing things up.
Thank you for your hard work.
(2015-11-04, 05:23)bzellinger Wrote: Thank you for your hard work.

Thanks dude Blush
EDIT
------------------

Removed
Was just coming back to answer some of your querys, if there's still problems please let us know prior to submitting to the Kodi repo.

Thanks
Version 0.0.13 is now in the beta repo

Many many more fixes/changes have been included in this version along with a new view for Music

Top banana! ......now I can sleep! Wink
Hi folks is the version in official Kodi repo on jarvis the latest version, just cant seem get a few things working in it such as backgrounds, no matter if i try a default or custome one it does not show
Hi yes it is, the backgrounds are supplied by the skinhelper addon. Can you be specific as to what is not working as that's the first time I have heard anyone mention the backgrounds as being an issue. We are working on quite a big update which should be published in the next week or so, so if there are other bugs please report them so they can get solved (hopefully) for the next version.
Today 22:05 backgroundsTo: im85288
Hi mate re backgrounds, so on my skin, all widgets ect wrk great but the backgrounds behind them are all blank, mostly black, when i go to customise the main menu, say i pick videos and go to were it says chose widgets/submenu/backgrounds ect, when i choose backgrounds and trt to pick either a default one like Avatar or a custom one of my own, when i go back to the home screen there is no change in the background, i have installed a clean version of jarvis on windows 10 pc
ok sorted backgrounds i didnt have latest version sorry bout that my fault, quick question though can you add a favourite as a widget, i dont see an option for it, also what are smart shortcut widgets? when click that option it gathers a directory but then nothing is there, sorry for hassle just love this skin and reslly want to delve into it..thanks
I will check the smart widgets and favourites when home. Thanks for feedback.
hi mate did you manage check them?
Smart shortcuts are for if your using either the Emby, Plex or Netflix addons...it allows you to select info from them. I don't think you can specifically add a favourite as a widget, however you can navigate to any video addon etc and add whatever level you like as a widget.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eunique3