• 15(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Hi, "axbmcuser".
Reference: KODI 18.
Please put the ZIP file link for manual installation: "skin.aczg-4.0.74".
Thank you.
Versions for KODI 18:

4.0.74 (2017-01-16)
- New icon for KODI 18 (Leia)

4.0.73 (2017-01-14)
- KODI 18 (Leia) Test release
(Identical to 3.0.73, but with some KODI 18 changes as announced in the Official KODI Skinning Forum)

@Melgas
what do you mean? Do want a link for manual installation on KODI 18?
I want to avoid as much manual installations as possible, since they all don't auto-update after that. Especially in case of KODI 18, which underlies heavy changes, that's not what we want.

Repo link (KODI 16-18) as always:
https://github.com/axbmcuser/_repo/raw/m...mcuser.zip
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Hi, "axbmcuser".
Sorry. I meant that I'm "upset".
I have installed KODI 18.
I was very clear in my request:
Please put the ZIP file link to the manual installation: "skin.aczg-4.0.74".
Reason for this request:
The "repository.axbmcuser-1.1.4.zip" or "repository.axbmcuser.zip" does not install the "skin.aczg-4.0.74" version available. Keeps the "update available" information. If we download and install it, it presents an error and does not install.
Do you understand?
I repeat my request:
Thank you.
(2017-01-17, 17:26)Melgas Wrote: Hi, "axbmcuser".
Sorry, but bullshit.
I have installed KODI 18.
I was very clear in my request:
Reason for this request:
The "repository.axbmcuser-1.1.4.zip" or "repository.axbmcuser.zip" does not install the "skin.aczg-4.0.74" version available. Keeps the "update available" information. If we download and install it, it presents an error and does not install.
Do you understand?
I repeat my request:
Thank you.

My answer would be ...........F Y how dare you
Hi, "axbmcuser" and "misa".
Sorry. It was not what I meant, I did not mean to offend.
I meant that I'm "upset".
Rectified.
Thank you.
Hi, "axbmcuser".
Thanks, I already found the page with the file: "skin.aczg-4.0.74.zip".
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.
Hi, "axbmcuser".
As you know, this skin - "Confluence ZEITGEIST" - is not updated in KODI 18.
Whenever we intend to update it ("skin.aczg-4.0.74"), it always gives an update error. With update information pending.
When is a compatible version?
Thank you.
Hi, "axbmcuser".

I'm finding that you have abandoned your "Confluence ZEITGEIST" project.
I verify that it does not continue the updates; Particularly for KODI 18.

Do you assume you have discontinued this project?
What about the updates to the new versions of KODI 18?

Here is the record and the question; If you want, answer me.
Thank you.
Hi,

I've an issue this Zeitgeist on Librelec Testbuild Kodi18. Some settings of Skin (like menu changes) after new start are lost.
Is this a known error?

Gesendet von meinem Passport mit Tapatalk
This is a really great skin axbmcuser !
I'm now using it on my TV Box with SPMC and I love it.

Keep up the good work :-)
Amazing skin, the best that i have used; smother than Xonfluence (a lot more to be honest) and Confluence, nice graphics and the most stable skin out there, and it's bug-free!! Please, don't leave the skin!!
Hi,

I made my own custom confluence skin, basically to separate kids and general movies, and add a video folder "concert" shortcut in the music home.

Just a couple of questions:
  • possible to add sub-menu in movies, and open a smartplaylist when clicking ?
  • possible to redefine "movies" click action, and open a smatplaylist when clicking instead of the defaut movies node ?
  • possible to add sub-menu in "music", and open a video folder (not librayr node) when clicking ?
  • how to mix your amp/DRC features with both "Maintain original volume on downmix" and "center channel boost on downmixing" options?

For the amp/drc implementation, all the magic is done in the skins?
EDIT: oh s..t, this feature is only available for krypton?

thanks
Good afternoon.

I just discovered your skin and it's really great indeed. Many thanks for it!!!

Anyway, I'm having a little problem with it: fanart for currently playing music when going to menus, it dissapears and I can only see a black background. It works perfectly for video (there is an option to continue watching it even when on menus that works perfeclty), but I cannot find anything similar for audio fanart. Any idea or sugestion about what to touch?

Regards and thanks in advance.

PS: Kodi 17 running on Linux.
@PixelGordo
Quick question: Can you check how Original Confluence behaves on the same system regarding that mentioned situation? Thanks! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
My partial fault: Yes, Confluence shows the normal or customized background but no the fanart for music.

Regards

EDIT: Some pictures

Confluence when playing music

Confluence Zeitgeist without music playing (left) and with music playing (right)
Image Image

On the other hand, it seems that Kodi logo is always shown on top-left even when weather information is also there.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229