• 16(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega ]
If this can be improved easily, maybe i can take a look. Since i barely use music at all (and also without fanart) i just did not notice what's going on there. Big Grin
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Not a big deal anyway, thank you very much.

I also noticed Kodi logo on top-left also appears in Confluence Zeitgeist even when weather information is shown there.

Regards.
Regarding weather: Yes - this an intentional change! No need to remove the nice looking KODI logo. Both logo and weather info is small enough to fit next to each other. Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
@axbmcuser on your amazing skin, is there a way of adding more main menu addon shortcuts beside the 7 available? I.e., if i wanted 25 or 30 main menu addon shortcuts to scroll around on the screen, would there be a way to have it?

Once again thank you very much for you work and for sharing it.
@pemartins
Thanks for the feedback.
For the moment it is a static limit of 7. Since it's already more than in Confluence it looked like it would be enough for almost everyone.

Changing it to a much higher number would cause some new conceptional questions/issues regarding the Skin Settings, which then would contain an "extreme" amount of 25 or even more selection rows per main menu area.

I will rethink again, but for now we are stuck with the solid amount of 7 items. :- )
Thank you very much for getting back to me and for your consideration.

I believe it would be a huge differentiation factor from other skins. The usual is 5, 7 is better but still, that's something I never understood why such few addon shortcuts on the homescreen menu in every skin.
I'm a very lazy guy, I like to have everything just there to click. That's maybe the main reason I use Confluence Zeitgeist, all the homescreen menus are just there on the screen without the need to be scrolling around, beside of course the fact of the skin being so light and fast and very well done in every aspect. And also very simple to use.
And still about everything being just there, what I also love are the back and home buttons on the screen on the menus, I really have no idea why other skins do not have them also. They're so useful I really can't imagine not having them there.

Once again I thank you very much for everything!
(2017-03-20, 20:05)pemartins Wrote: Thank you very much for getting back to me and for your consideration.

I believe it would be a huge differentiation factor from other skins. The usual is 5, 7 is better but still, that's something I never understood why such few addon shortcuts on the homescreen menu in every skin.
I'm a very lazy guy, I like to have everything just there to click. That's maybe the main reason I use Confluence Zeitgeist, all the homescreen menus are just there on the screen without the need to be scrolling around, beside of course the fact of the skin being so light and fast and very well done in every aspect. And also very simple to use.
And still about everything being just there, what I also love are the back and home buttons on the screen on the menus, I really have no idea why other skins do not have them also. They're so useful I really can't imagine not having them there.

Once again I thank you very much for everything!

Use addon Simple Favorites
Thank you for the help.

I tried it (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293511) but it seems to be like Kodi favorites and a much basic version of Super Favourites, either I do not know how to use it or it doesn't do what I was looking for...
For KODI 17.x (Krypton)

3.0.75 (2017-03-23)
- Reworked Wall Views (Wall Views are now true Fullscreen and not cut off at the top)
- 5 background types now included based on latest Official Estuary pattern look by phil65 (Reworked to 1080p with some banding reducing noise)
- - Background types are: Black, Circles Blue, Circles Grey, Polygons Blue, Polygons Grey
- Reworked "System/Settings", "Skin Settings", "Profiles", "System Info" and more areas. No more old "windowed look"
- Reworked scrollbars (now all the same flat look)
- Other minor improvements
@axbmcuser if I go to skin settings --> main menu addon shortcuts, I have the option "Enable Super Folder". What is this for, what can I put here?
I tried some things like typing the path of Super Favourites but nothing shows up inside the folders.
You can place one folder shortcut of your choice next to the home screen addon shortcuts. Just enable it, choose the folder and name it with a title and go to the home screen where you can see the addon shortcuts.
It's a rather simple but practical folder-shortcut feature without the need of any additional addons. Can be used for THE tv-shows folder where you have non-library tv-shows, for example.

Once you see it, it will be self explanatory.
Thank you very much for the help!
Hi @axbmcuser, that is a wonderful mod you have created. Like yourself I am also modifying Confluence to try to make it look like an older skin that I like, but is no longer compatible with Kodi 17.

Recently I have modified DialogSettings.xml to make the dialog bigger in size and include more data. The problem is that at the bottom of the dialog there is a blue "Close" button and I just can't find a way to move down or maybe even make it disappear.

Looking at your skin I see that you have been able to move it. So, I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction as to what XML file to modify so the position of the Blue Close button can be modified or maybe even removed.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi again @axbmcuser, never mind I already figured it out. Thanks.
How can I reduce the onscreen display timeout during video playback? When I touch the mouse while watching a video, the OSD remains for 8 seconds (i think). For people using subtitles it causes some trouble.
I browsed around some xml files of the skin and the settings file but I couldn't figure out where it was.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST [ 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega ]9