Custom home items question
Hello,

I'd like to have a custom home item pointing to a specific genre of my movie collection: a cartoons item for easy access for my kids.
But I couldn't figure how to do that.

Is it possible ?
And if not possible from the theme configuration itself, would it be possible to do it by editing the theme files ?
I have never done such theme editing, but I'm happy to learn :-)

Thank you all for your help,

Best regards,
Kako78
Easiest way is to create a smart playlist only containing cartoons and then assigning it to one of the widgets, I think.
(2015-10-12, 18:34)Doc.Ex Wrote: Easiest way is to create a smart playlist only containing cartoons and then assigning it to one of the widgets, I think.

As usual, Doc.Ex is absolutely correct. Create a smart playlist and assign that to one of the two slides on Home, or one on Movies or TV shows.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thank you very much guys, very quick and accurate answers!
And to you Piers, special thanks for the skin, I really like it!

Best regards,
Kako78
(2015-10-13, 21:02)Kako78 Wrote: Thank you very much guys, very quick and accurate answers!
And to you Piers, special thanks for the skin, I really like it!

Best regards,
Kako78

It's nice to see people thanking me, but credit needs to go to the original Xperience skin, then `Black's Xperience1080, then my mod, then me taking over the skin, and then xhaggi joining for mostly PVR (also thanks to testers of the skin and people who've donated).

But I know what you meant Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom home items question0