XBOX InBox (V.0.1) - FEEDBACK IF YOU WILL!
self.getCoordinateResolution does not exists, so the call to setResolution() is erroring and try/except is catching it. look at the info window.

You don't need the setResolution() function, but it does compensate for some image aspect ratio issues between 4x3 and 16x9 displays.

so either use what i posted and get rid of your call to setCoordinateResolution() or get rid of setResolution().
I while ago i mailed you about the settings page. I could not open it. But your last changes fixed that. Thanks (i use 720p).

Sollie.

PS: when i change server and pass in settingswindow and use "save settings" to aply, i have to restart the script. Thats no problem, but maybe its idea to give an dialog to stop the script.
why do you have to restart the script? it should close the "settings saved" dialog and then you can click Back??

What SVN version you using?
I use newest svn build. After changing my server and pass, hit save, pressed back, Xinbox remembered the old values. I think he cached it.

Sollie.
sollie Wrote:I use newest svn build. After changing my server and pass, hit save, pressed back, Xinbox remembered the old values. I think he cached it.

Sollie.

Oh k, i think it might be my "checking if settings have been changed" method where it saves the first lot of settings and compares it with the new settings, I will check after work :-D
sollie Wrote:I while ago i mailed you about the settings page. I could not open it. But your last changes fixed that. Thanks (i use 720p).

Sollie.

PS: when i change server and pass in settingswindow and use "save settings" to aply, i have to restart the script. Thats no problem, but maybe its idea to give an dialog to stop the script.

This should be fixed in the newest SVN..
YES?
I don't work for me Sad
It loads but it quits instantly.
I just put it in the scripts dir
and I am running it from the scripts option
any ideas?
Skindred Wrote:I don't work for me Sad
It loads but it quits instantly.
I just put it in the scripts dir
and I am running it from the scripts option
any ideas?

i have the same problem, posted ther log file on page 2 i think!!!
have you grabbed the latest from svn, it's now called xinbox and it works here.

http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/XinBox
yeah I did
I also grabbed the latest from xbmcscripts.com ...
Skindred Wrote:yeah I did
I also grabbed the latest from xbmcscripts.com ...

Hmm, in the next SVN i will try to write in some debug information, so i can help you get it working.

What XBMC build you using? You did do a FRESH install, and not use any old files from older releases?
Big Grin 
Hi,

my SVN has changed, it is now:

http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/XinBox

:-D
Some things i like to see in the future:

- date
- read/ not read indication
- resume back to maximode

Sollie.

XinBox rocks!!! Nod Big Grin
Exclamation 
Is anyone having issues with the script downloading the same emails twice? I have noticed sometimes after i have deleted emails off the server, then XinBox recognises some of the emails still on the server that it allready has as new emails and downloads them again.

I plan to fix this with a better way of id'ing the emails... in the futire, maybe the mail.top function....

Anyone having issues with this?
stanley87 Wrote:Hmm, in the next SVN i will try to write in some debug information, so i can help you get it working.

What XBMC build you using? You did do a FRESH install, and not use any old files from older releases?

No fresh install
but I used an older XBMC before
the one with only one .xml config file in the rootdir of XBMC
now they are all stored in userdata, and I didn't have that dir before
are there any files in need to delete in E:\TDATA or E:\UDATA?
Coz I remember XBMC used to work with those...

(I haven't updated my XBMC in like, uhm, a year or so :x
But I grabbed XBMC-2.0.1-FINAL-FAT-T3CH and been using it for uhm 3 days or so)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX InBox (V.0.1) - FEEDBACK IF YOU WILL!0