Android 6 support
Since I've upgraded to Android 6 (Nexus 6), Kore can no longer connect to my kodi devices. My other phone (moto g 3rd gen) that is on 5.1.1 still works fine.
In theory, it should work, there's no reason not to. In practice, i've tested it on a Nexus 7 and it connected and works, as far as i can tell (didn't test it thoroughly).

Double check the configuration, your network/firewall, etc.
No problem running an alpha build of Marshmallow on a Oneplus One
I've noticed that I can connect and use the remote functions fine, however viewing and browsing my TV shows in the app does not work- it won't show any episodes associated with a programme, so I cannot play one.

The only way to play a TV episode is to use the remote functions to navigate kodi on the TV to select.

Edit: I am using a Nexus 6P, android 6.0
That's not related to Android 6, it probably has something to do with how your library is set up. Try checking your sources, and make sure the library is updated with the correct scrapper information.
(2015-11-25, 10:35)syncd Wrote: That's not related to Android 6, it probably has something to do with how your library is set up. Try checking your sources, and make sure the library is updated with the correct scrapper information.

EDIT: I removed the app and reinstalled. It took ages to cache the info, but seems to have worked this time.

Weird, must have been something bung with my first install. All goo now though. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android 6 support0