crash on startup
Hi Guys

Just for the record, I attempted to install KODI 16.0 alpha4 via cydia with no joy, tried all the tricks to get it to work and nothing worked for me, so I took the plunge and re-registered for IPAWind which I used extensively while on 8.x prior to the jailbreak being released for this OS. This system hosts a sandboxed version of kodi which wrote it's userdata to a different location available on non jailbroken devices

This installed 16.0 and ran no problem. so i'm happy to have kodi on 9.02 again Smile Hope this helps people
Hi, i install today 15.2 RC3 and now it works on iPad with 9.02... but the skin is diferent from usual and now i dont know how too install a Video Addon, any tutorial?

Tks.
I have succesfully jailbroken ios 9 (current version) on an Ipad 2 and an Ipod 6 all running same os. I have been trying to install kodi on the Ipad air 2 same OS and no luck. crashes on start up...
Takes FOREVER to install as well....
Hey Insurrecto, I found that if you first chenge the skin to "confluence" it will resemble everything you are used to. Took me forever to figure it out
Guys, check the main thread about the ios9...there is a way now
(2015-10-19, 18:46)venomous406 Wrote: Hey Insurrecto, I found that if you first chenge the skin to "confluence" it will resemble everything you are used to. Took me forever to figure it out

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
work great now!!!!!
as you said: "chenge the skin to "confluence" it will resemble everything you are used to!"
thanks!
Same here, iPad Mini 2...tried the version on the repo, the latest nightlie and RC3...clean install

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
crash on startup0