• 1(current)
Release NHL TV™
NHL.TV HAS SWITCH PROVIDERS AND THEREFORE THIS ADDON IS CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN

THE BETA CAN BE FOUND HERE

Latest Release Image
Found in My repo and The Official Kodi Repo

Watch recaps, extended highlights, live and archived full games* with NHL TV™
*Requires a valid NHL TV™ account to view full Live and Archived games. Blackout and other restrictions apply, including national blackouts.

Features
Today's Games - Jump right to the games that are on today
Yesterday's Games - Jump right to the games that were on yesterday
Goto Date - Watch archived games on a specified date, preview what games will occur on a future date
Favorite Team's Recent Games - View only your favorite teams games in the past 30 days
Favorite Team's Game Today This launches your favorite team's game and feed from the main menu
Recap & Extended Highlights - Watch highlights of archived games. Recap ~5min, Extendend Highlights ~10min (No NHL.tv account required)
Featured Videos - View latest highlights clips around the league (No NHL.tv account required)
Score Notifications - Get up to the minute score notifications of today's games no matter what you are doing in Kodi (No NHL.tv account required)
Free Game of The Day - Watch select live & archive games for free. These games will be highlighted in green (Requires an NHL.com account, which is free to create. Blackout Rules Apply)

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
Thanks for this !
Thanks but I get Please Make Sure Your Username and Password Are Correct. I am using my email address and correct password. There is no option for Rogers login. Not sure if that is the issue.

LOG (Edit] save for paste-bins please.
hey just tried this, but can't get it to work.
I am subscribed to gamecenter through Rogers (in canada). I tried my Rogers login which gets me access on my pc (which works) but does not work in the kodi app.
any suggestions? Sad

looks like same issue as scotty above, except i am not using email login, but actual login.
I've updated the repo in attempt to fix the issue for the Rogers users
v2015.10.14.1
Thanks will try it now!
DUDE you're the best, it works like a charm! TYVM
can you please add condensed games and highlights as well please
Thank for the plug in
Will give this a shot tonight.. TimeWasted Version gives me ssl errors... Hope that doesn't happen here!!

Thanks!

Tested it out: Non Rogers User, tells me to enter the correct creds... retried a few times, same thing.. Loading GCL on website, logged in just fine.

Error Code : 401

[Edit] Paste-bins please.
does this addon work with isengard yet?

update: was able to get it working and thanks for adding the rogers login option however its not finding any streams for the chicago/philidephia game as i am typing this and the game is at the first intermission
(2015-10-15, 02:30)kholdstare Wrote: does this addon work with isengard yet?

update: was able to get it working and thanks for adding the rogers login option however its not finding any streams for the chicago/philidephia game as i am typing this and the game is at the first intermission

That game is on nbcsn, are you sure it isn't just blacked out?
(2015-10-15, 01:57)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: Will give this a shot tonight.. TimeWasted Version gives me ssl errors... Hope that doesn't happen here!!

Thanks!

Tested it out: Non Rogers User, tells me to enter the correct creds... retried a few times, same thing.. Loading GCL on website, logged in just fine.

Error Code : 401

NOTICE: The server couldn't fulfill the request.
18:58:53 T:1582820736 NOTICE: Error code:
18:58:53 T:1582820736 NOTICE: 401

Not sure what the issue is besides making sure that the rogers login isn't selected which I sure you checked. Is your username an email address or does it have any special characters in it? I do a url encode on the login data which may have an adverse affect on those kind of things.

You could comment out the line that looks like this in the main.py file:
login_data = urllib.urlencode(login_data)

Line 278 i believe

Edit:
Scratch that idea. I tried it and it wouldn't let me login.
(2015-10-15, 03:08)eracknaphobia Wrote:

yes, i am able to watch it fine on nhl.com but it appears afters restarting kodi i am able to watch the game with the addon now
(2015-10-15, 03:15)kholdstare Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 03:08)eracknaphobia Wrote:

yes, i am able to watch it fine on nhl.com but it appears afters restarting kodi i am able to watch the game with the addon now

Ok, good deal
Still not working for me on a Linux box. I can access the game links. When i select one, the wheel spins round and round then stops. Works fine on my PC.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8