Solved Stop hijacking threads
It seems everyday I come here I see more and more threads getting hijacked about people talking about mq6 public alpha release and donations for the latest version.

Guess what a donation is that a "donation" can you just take a pink ribbon or do you have to donate to get one. Same thing if you can't wait donate and you will get a FREE gift Aeon MQ6 RC. If you don't want to donate then you opinions are mq6 alpha or scotts mods for the different versions. I am just sick of reading the same thing everyday. If there a mod for this forum? I see some threads being deleted because of hijacking and others just filling up with bull eg scott's lastest work on mq5 for jarvis.

Rant over.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
You complain about MQ and donations. Yet you post a thread complaining about people complaining?

Just stay off the forums if it bothers you that much.
(2015-10-15, 04:11)Grayman001 Wrote: You complain about MQ and donations.
HuhHuh? O.K you got me mixed up with someone else. Never have complained. But i see you have. Your funny Big Grin
(2015-10-15, 04:11)Grayman001 Wrote: Yet you post a thread complaining about people complaining?
Yes complaining in wrongs threads about the same old stuff. If you want to get something off your chest cool write it here...

(2015-10-15, 04:11)Grayman001 Wrote: Just stay off the forums if it bothers you that much.
Why do I or anyone else have to read endless garbage that is off topic? I guess you love going places to find information and then have to read so much stuff that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Read forum rule 2.3.1 - One topic per thread
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop hijacking threads0