Kaleidascrape script broken?
link doesn't work, but i was talking about the slideshow().
sorry, here's the link again http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s...38697&st=0

And, the movie trivia slideshow is part of this script. It does a slideshow before it starts playing videos. The videos' aspecct ratios are all fine of course. It's just the slideshow. It has black bars on the sides making it all into a perfect square, and it also stretches the images vertically to fill the entire square.
make this line 80, making sure to keep the same indentation.

Quote:
self.image = xbmcgui.ControlImage(40,0,640,480,triviaDir+"0.png",aspectRatio=2)
It's giving me an error saying "NameError: global name 'self' is not defined"
well, i'm not going to mess with it. he has a mix of tabs and spaces which could be causing you issues.

Also the self.show should be self.show() and self.close should be self.close()

Try that, otherwise ask him to add "aspectRatio=2" to the controlImage.
ok, well, thanks for your help
wait, i managed to get it working. I forgot i deleted some of the description stuff so my line numbers were different, so its working with the correct aspect ratio now. Also, I tried changing the self.show and self.close things to what you said, and when I did that, whenever it would switch to the next picture, for a second it would show the PM3 background between the pics. When I set it back, it didn't do it anymore. Anyway, thanks a bunch for all the help.
Wow! I had no idea there was so much interest in my Kaleidascrape script. I really didn't intend for it to be popular. In fact, I didn't even think anyone would bother downloading it. I created it simply to meet a need that I had.

I actually haven't really used it since I created it. Sorry if I was ignoring anyone's emails.
You're the author? Awesome, great job. Right now there is a Kaleidascape skin being made, and I suggested to the guys making it that they consider incorporating your script into the skin. I think it would be a really neat feature. Do you have any objections to this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kaleidascrape script broken?0